Send in the Clowns!

OMG imagine Steratore getting on there to defend that shit.

"Well you'll notice that even though there was helmet-to-helmet contact, he didn't INITIATE IT WITH CROWN IN AN ATTACKING MANNER" wtf horseshit is that?  A QB trying to pass the ball was hit in the face with a helmet that was dipped down to do just that.  Just fucking say it, Gene.

2 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

what happened?

Everyone wore camo and the NFL ran a bunch of ads for the Military.

I'm not even against it. It just strikes me that the people who want to "keep politics out of football" really want to keep politics they disagree with out of football. They're fine with the traditional nationalism.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

"Well you'll notice that even though there was helmet-to-helmet contact, he didn't INITIATE IT WITH CROWN IN AN ATTACKING MANNER" wtf horseshit is that?  A QB trying to pass the ball was hit in the face with a helmet that was dipped down to do just that.  Just fucking say it, Gene.

If that were Brady or any other so called special QB that the NFL and Refs want to protect, a flag would've been thrown.  As we know, Bengals have had to deal with this league and NFL ref favoritism BS forever.

Just now, LostInDaJungle said:

I'm not even against it. It just strikes me that the people who want to "keep politics out of football" really want to keep politics they disagree with out of football. They're fine with the traditional nationalism.

I wasn't aware our military was a political organization.

4 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Reality is that he had an obligation to pull up. The extending of the arm was where the foul happened.

Just now, LostInDaJungle said:

I see, I was thinking the same thing, why were they wearing camo.  Plus, Fox was supposed to do a special rendition of the National Anthem and they never showed it.  This was supposed to be done right before the game started on their pregame show.  Why is the National Anthem not being shown anymore?  I don't want to hijack this thread, but just saying...

Archived