Send in the Clowns!

1 minute ago, staticx682000 said:

Well at least we make it possible for others to make the playoffs.  We can change coaches and staff and players and we still get the same play year in and out. I have no clue what would fix this team.  Just seems like it  doesn’t matter who is here it’s the same play and mistakes and coaching.  Some years are better then others but we still mange to implode the same ways in the end. 

That really is the question isn't it? What on Earth will it take to make this team a championship caliber team? What will it take? Depressing that the answer is seemingly out of reach every damn year.

3 minutes ago, Cricket said:

We have a military if the Republicans and in control and we have a military if the Democrats are in control.  I agree with those saying that the military is not “politics”.  

Do I need to tell you where I went to high school so that you can blast them, as well?  🤨

So, Black lives are a partisan issue?

See this is why they should keep politics out of my football.

9 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

So, Black lives are a partisan issue?

See this is why they should keep politics out of my football.

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean.  What does this have to do with the military?

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean.  What does this have to do with the military?

Just because both parties support something doesn't make it non-political. Both parties are Capitalist, doesn't make Capitalism not a political system. 

If this is different than Kaepernck, am I to assume that his "politics" comes from the poster's assumption that his cause is only supported by one of our political parties? Is that the difference?

We're a Military family with a VA loan. But one of the ads hit me the wrong way, and I don't want their Nationalism either.

Just now, LostInDaJungle said:

Just because both parties support something doesn't make it non-political. Both parties are Capitalist, doesn't make Capitalism not a political system. 

If this is different than Kaepernck, am I to assume that his "politics" comes from the poster's assumption that his cause is only supported by one of our political parties? Is that the difference?

We're a Military family with a VA loan. But one of the ads hit me the wrong way, and I don't want their Nationalism either.

The military is and has always has been part of our government. Please stop.

Just now, LostInDaJungle said:

That's completely irrelevant.

For the love of God just stop this shit. You're conflating a part of our government with a political movement. You've been trying to hijack the thread for the last hour.

Real clunker today. Nothing went the Bengals way…dropped balls, two for TD’s, the back breaking turnovers.  These games happen to everyone…Dallas is getting killed at home today.  

but the regression on defense is most alarming.  Coaches have two weeks to figure out what changed and adjust or it will be another lost season, and this year won’t be able to blame major injuries as a big cause. 

Archived