Culture Drives the Bengals

The Bengals Have a new culture and it is driving the team to win! The players are supporting each other to new levels of performance.

I would like to Mention a roll player that cold move up if needed that is supporting his team any way he can Trenton Irwin.

In games that Trenton Irwin has played 1 play or more the Bengals are 6 wins and 1 loss

Bengals 33  Browns 23 12/29/19

Bengals 37 Texans 31 12/27/20

Bengals 24 Stealers 10 9/26/21

Bengals 24 Jags 21 9/30/21

Bengals 22 Green Bay 25 Only Loss 10/10/21

Bengals 34 Detroit 11 10/17/21

Bengals 41 Ravens 17 10/24/21

I would also like to invite other people to tell me about other individuals helping the team any way they can.

GO Bengals

1 hour ago, Bengalsz06 said:

The Bengals Have a new culture and it is driving the team to win! The players are supporting each other to new levels of performance.

I would like to Mention a roll player that cold move up if needed that is supporting his team any way he can Trenton Irwin.

In games that Trenton Irwin has played 1 play or more the Bengals are 6 wins and 1 loss

Bengals 33  Browns 23 12/29/19

Bengals 37 Texans 31 12/27/20

Bengals 24 Stealers 10 9/26/21

Bengals 24 Jags 21 9/30/21

Bengals 22 Green Bay 25 Only Loss 10/10/21

Bengals 34 Detroit 11 10/17/21

Bengals 41 Ravens 17 10/24/21

I would also like to invite other people to tell me about other individuals helping the team any way they can.

GO Bengals

Isaiah Prince...

His role is a 6th lineman on certain schemes..

Hes play 48 snaps with a 90pff rating..

That's getting it done when needed..

The biggest question - is it sustainable? Are the coaches good enough to sustain it, will the team sign all the best young players, will the team change how it manages the cap to maximize the ability to sign good players, will they fall back to the draft as the only source of players once they are 'average'. Time will tell....

13 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Certainly better than Fred no action Johnson....

Here's my prediction for the 2022 Bengals offensive line: 

- LT Jonah Williams 

- LG Hakeem Adeniji 

-  C Trey Hill

- RG Jackson Carmon 

- RT Isaiah Prince

Spainn is going to get a nice contract somewhere, probably not here because the Bengals don't pay guards. Hopkins is literally on his last leg and Reiff is on a one year deal. 

At some point these young guys are going to start, better sooner than later.

14 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

- LT Jonah Williams 

- LG Hakeem Adeniji 

-  C Trey Hill

- RG Jackson Carmon 

- RT Isaiah Prince

Spainn is going to get a nice contract somewhere, probably not here because the Bengals don't pay guards. Hopkins is literally on his last leg and Reiff is on a one year deal. 

You assume they are actually good enough to start. Bad assumption.

24 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

- LT Jonah Williams 

- LG Hakeem Adeniji 

-  C Trey Hill

- RG Jackson Carmon 

- RT Isaiah Prince

I'm OK with that but would love to see them draft Iowa Center Tyler Linderbaum and hope he is a plug in and play guy.

The rap on him was being short and that, of course, brings up the "short arms" rap of Billy Price and muscle bound

Dave Remington. (sp?)

Agree that Adeniji and Prince are under the radar gems.

But, to me, Carman is still a "show me" player with his inconsistent

and Hill a question mark.  Good back up C and OG and not a thing wrong with that.

But, yeah, the core for a long time excellent Oline is definitely there.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I'm OK with that but would love to see them draft Iowa Center Tyler Linderbaum and hope he is a plug in and play guy.

The rap on him was being short and that, of course, brings up the "short arms" rap of Billy Price and muscle bound

Dave Remington. (sp?)

Agree that Adeniji and Prince are under the radar gems.

But, to me, Carman is still a "show me" player with his inconsistent

and Hill a question mark.  Good back up C and OG and not a thing wrong with that.

But, yeah, the core for a long time excellent Oline is definitely there.

Probably more accurate to say the potential for an excellent core is there. Price, Hill, Cartman (he keeps the T till he shows something) are just next in line fails until proven otherwise. And Spain is a FA after this season?

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

You assume that means anything for this coaching staff and front office. These are minds that thought starting Bobby Hart, Billy Price, Fred Johnson and Michael Jordan was a good game plan.

I assummed your thoughts were based on these players being developed and being good instead of the front office f*cking up the OL again

6 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

You assume that means anything for this coaching staff and front office. These are minds that thought starting Bobby Hart, Billy Price, Fred Johnson and Michael Jordan was a good game plan.

Yep.  Poor Joe. (Burrow and Mixon)

15 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

It changed..

Outside of Fred Johnson theyre gone..

Its a work in Progress with first  shoring up the OTs.

Better hope Adenijji can hold up at RG..

Its just a huge visable hole there..

14 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I assummed your thoughts were based on these players being developed and being good instead of the front office f*cking up the OL again

You assumed correctly, I think that oline is the best combination for the Bengals going forward in the future. 

The Bengals always go cheap on the oline and they're clearly stock piling young talent in hopes that they can hit on some of these young players.  

5 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

It changed..

Outside of Fred Johnson theyre gone..

Its a work in Progress with first  shoring up the OTs.

Better hope Adenijji can hold up at RG..

Its just a huge visable hole there..

And he ain't far behind.

Along with Hopkins and Xavier Cougat.

11 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

You assumed correctly, I think that oline is the best combination for the Bengals going forward in the future. 

The Bengals always go cheap on the oline and they're clearly stock piling young talent in hopes that they can hit on some of these young players.  

The Bengals have been swinging and missing on drafting OL talent for several years now.  I guess Jonah Williams is OK.  I am not convinced any of the new guys are ready for what you suggest.  They are now on their third RG, none of which have been any good at all.  If they let both Spain and Reiff walk next season could be an grandiose disaster.  It would be a very Mike Brown/Bengals move though. 

Archived