Bengals v Vegas Grudens game thread

So many blown line calls. guys getting beat on one side while two guys on the other side block air.

Early in the season, I was willing to blame this on the O-line not getting time to gel, but this is ridiculous... Coming off a bye week? That has to be on the Center. But this is atrocious. I thought Pollack was going to be an instant upgrade? You could get this many line calls right by luck.

Just now, LostInDaJungle said:

So many blown line calls. guys getting beat on one side while two guys on the other side block air.

Early in the season, I was willing to blame this on the O-line not getting time to gel, but this is ridiculous... Coming off a bye week? That has to be on the Center. But this is atrocious. I thought Pollack was going to be an instant upgrade? You could get this many line calls right by luck.

Who is making the calls?  Burrow or Hopkins?

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Line calls are the Center. Burrow might point out a blizer to a back, but line calls are always either Center or one of the guards.

Listening to Drew Brees on with the Manning’s he said he made the line/blocking calls in NO. The QBs were discussing how they want to make calls so they can get certain guys (Alvin Kamara) out in space. 

Obviously Joe isn’t that experienced, but it makes me ask. 

Archived