Bengals v Vegas Grudens game thread

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Listening to Drew Brees on with the Manning’s he said he made the line/blocking calls in NO. The QBs were discussing how they want to make calls so they can get certain guys (Alvin Kamara) out in space. 

Obviously Joe isn’t that experienced, but it makes me ask. 

That might have been "on occasion" too from one of the smarter OB's to play the game.

If Burrow is making the calls, and making them this badly in game 10 of the season, then that's too much to put on him. Find a Center who can do it. But watching this line... It's not so much guys losing their one on one battles. It two guys blocking three while a guy on the other side blocks no one. Or blitzers coming free. We do pretty good when they just send a straight 4 man rush.

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

What the fuck is 55 doing outside on a WR???   They even telegraphed it as Carr could watch him run out there late. Fucking stupid.  

Von Bell made the WRONG call. The WR shifted inside and Wilson was ready to take him, but Bell was like "No, go cover the TE". He should have kept Wilson on the WR and been ready to give help over the top. Basic cover 3 robber. F***.

Just now, TigerJ@w said:

Why are you talking about Waller?  Our LBs were covering him?  Bates has been covering him and can't keep up.  If you are talking about the TD with LB on him, it was their other TE Foster Moreau.

My mistake.  Still a disaster when you see a LB out wide.  From what I’ve seen is zone for the most part in the middle. 

Archived