Sewer Brewer: Week 11

5 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Tibor was in Allegiant Stadium sporting his Odell Thurman jersey.  Nice win although the OL was a trainwreck in pass protection.  

was anybody worthy of the Brewer?  I had a great time - the stadium was great. - so a no award is ok 

Hell, Apple got an interception!  I'm not sure what to do!

9 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Hell, Apple got an interception!  I'm not sure what to do!

Listening to the all 22 guys Apple gets alot more blame than he should, he's not good by far, but alot of the things he gets blamed for arent all his fault. He's kind of become a scapegoat for Bengals fans.

15 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

it looks like he didn’t know what to do either.  He fumbled the ball and he couldn’t run it back.  Almost Brewer worthy itself 

In all fairness, he did slip on that crappy turf and that partially caused the fumble.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Yeah, that turf was giving every time Mixon tried to make a hard cut. 

Allegiant uses a slide-in grass shelf, much like the Cardinals use in AZ. It is stored outside when not in use on gamedays. Grass really doesn't grow very well in the desert anyway regardless of the extent of care it gets. No shocker that the grass inside Allegiant was particular crap.  

Curiously, there is also an artificial Field Turf field slide located on premises. UNLV opted to go only with Field Turf.   

Archived