Stealers Week

I figured it was a matter of time until some team simply went back to pure power running and ran over this new generation of lighter faster LBs and defensive ends.  The Buckeyes were just blown away by Wolverines’ run blocking. The Stealers will try the same tomorrow.  

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

I figured it was a matter of time until some team simply went back to pure power running and ran over this new generation of lighter faster LBs and defensive ends.  The Buckeyes were just blown away by Wolverines’ run blocking. The Stealers will try the same tomorrow.  

True and Cleveland is even worse.

Of course, we do the same thing with Mixon.

Chip away, chip away and eventually break one.

Saint Joe of Athens still holds the ball too long which is the kiss of death with that

inconsistent line and a Center who will be out of football next season

and throws into coverage hoping for a circus catch.

Or wants to play toss and catch with his college buddy.

• Upvote 1

Sour Apples Harry, here...

I honestly do not feel good about today's game.  Please prove me wrong.  Seriously...

After watching the Ohio State snore-a-thon playing catch up all day and half heartedly at that,

in their biggest game of the year was kind of foreshadowing.  Well, I hope not.

Bengals favored and that a is usually a bad sign.

Ja'Marr and Tee (my two favorite Bengals) are going to have to catch some balls, circus catches or not.

Joe is going to have to play to his level and potential rather than "my fault" thump of chest after a fuck up.

The O line is plus Prince are going to have to play the game of their careers to keep Joe from getting hurt

which I would bet the ranch and livestock is in the Shitters game plan.

No slow starts.  If they do not score on their first possession, get a TD in the first quarter.

No freakin' catch up ball with the Shits.

• Upvote 1

I think the Bengals are a better team than the Stealers, I'm just not confident the y will go out and prove it on the field. Part of it is just the jaded outlook  of "I'm not sure they are as good as I think they are" and the other part is a hangover of Marvin Lewis abysmal record against them. I/n  not sure what it is but I'm fairly certain it looks something like this: 🤮

Hope I'm happy come 4PM or so.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I honestly do not feel good about today's game.  Please prove me wrong.  Seriously...

After watching the Ohio State snore-a-thon playing catch up all day and half heartedly at that,

Ja'Marr and Tee (my two favorite Bengals) are going to have to catch some balls, circus catches or not.

Joe is going to have to play to his level and potential rather than "my fault" thump of chest after a fuck up.

The O line is plus Prince are going to have to play the game of their careers to keep Joe from getting hurt

No slow starts.  If they do not score on their first possession, get a TD in the first quarter.

They got this Harry....they got this

Enjoy the game .

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Feeling better, Harry?

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

6 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

They got this Harry....they got this

Enjoy the game .

6 hours ago, Griever said:

Wish i had your faith Clapton...for whatever reason I don't have a good feeling about this game either

3 hours ago, Cricket said:

Feeling better, Harry?

Ahhhhhh.... sometimes its so nice to be so wrong.

Not a single "here we go stealers" all day long.  Not one.

Son and I had dinner at Ruby's downtown after and as we were

leaving, a cute little Bengal cheerleader was coming in and we

exchanged Who Deys.

• Upvote 3