GMFB "angry" love for Mixon

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Especially if they fix the O-line

The oline is coming around, the tackles are top 10 and the interior of the line is rounding into shape with the addition of Adeniji into the starting lineup. 

They have a big test at home this Sunday to show how they're progressing under Pollack's watchful eyes. 

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

The oline is coming around, the tackles are top 10 and the interior of the line is rounding into shape with the addition of Adeniji into the starting lineup. 

They have a big test at home this Sunday to show how they're progressing under Pollack's watchful eyes. 

Agree with all you said except the top ten tackles..

Do you know this?

Jonah is at 75 pff and Reiff is 70

Which Im good with and maybe they are ..

16 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

It’s better, but I wouldn’t call it fixed yet. 

18 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I get the linemen, but Chase?   ‘S’OK.  Chase takes the heat off Mixon with his plays I suppose. 

I think because Chase got run over on that run? 

But also, chase has been a beast on the edge for mixon on numerous occasions this year. 

18 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I get the linemen, but Chase?   ‘S’OK.  Chase takes the heat off Mixon with his plays I suppose. 

If you missed the actual segment, they actually said Joe smashing into Chase was the sort of "winning moment", so if nothing else I could see him doing it out of respect (and Chase was in the process of executing a good block at the time).

57 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

If you missed the actual segment, they actually said Joe smashing into Chase was the sort of "winning moment", so if nothing else I could see him doing it out of respect (and Chase was in the process of executing a good block at the time).

There you go.  Didn’t hear the segment. 

Archived