AFC North fans in a quandary this week

AFC North fans are in a quandary this week since both games are division games. If you’re us, do you root for Baltiwhore or Cleveland? Cleveland winning helps us in the division race but hurts us in the wild card since they have the tie breaker right now. 

If you’re Pisspuke, do you root for the Ratbitds or the Clowns? With their tie, tiebreakers won’t enter into play unless another team ties in the division. I guess it depends on if they’re going for the division or a wild card.

If you’re Baltiwhore, do you think that Cincy or Pisspuke would be more of a challenge for the division? We currently hold the tiebreaker on them and they have not played Pisspuke yet so out of the 4 teams, they hold the most control over their destiny.

If you’re Cleveland, they have the toughest decision (as evidenced by my son when I asked him yesterday.) They hold the tiebreaker on us but are also looking up at everyone else.  
Since the Clowns-Ravens are Sunday night, maybe our game will bring some clarity on who to root for.

Also, I know if we win our games, the rest will take care of itself and it doesn’t matter who we root for.

Your thoughts?

We ought not get caught up in what happens in other games like that right now. We just need to win our games, particularly the division ones. Actually I'm glad to see our rivals face off w/i the division. It seems like we've been the only team forced to do that to this point. Let's start hanging some losses on our opponents. 

12 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I still want the division, whatever that takes.

Im with you..

Bengals are in a good place to win it..

I found it ironic and satisfying that the 2 most vulnerable players had their best game against the Raiders..

Hopkins at 79.6 blocking grade and Apple at 87 1 for the game..

IF Hopkins and Apple have finally turned the corner this team could do some big things down the stretch...

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

Im with you..

Bengals are in a good place to win it..

I found it ironic and satisfying that the 2 most vulnerable players had their best game against the Raiders..

Hopkins at 79.6 blocking grade and Apple at 87 1 for the game..

IF Hopkins and Apple have finally turned the corner this team could do some big things down the stretch...

Let us hope

18 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

We ought not get caught up in what happens in other games like that right now. We just need to win our games, particularly the division ones. Actually I'm glad to see our rivals face off w/i the division. It seems like we've been the only team forced to do that to this point. Let's start hanging some losses on our opponents. 

Are you on the team? The bengals players and coaches shouldn't get caught up in other games, but we're fans and we can't really win any games, so we have the luxury of speculating and rooting on other games since we have no affect on the games at all.

So the question is if you want the turds to lose and get buried and hope the bengals can catch the rats any way?  Or do you want the division to be tightened up with a rats loss?

I would rather the turds get buried since they and their fans are in close competition with the stealers for most hated team in our division in my book. No offense to shebengal's family, but the turds fan base is really annoying in general.  And Mayfield is rapidly gaining on the rapist as biggest douche in the league.

4 hours ago, Hooky said:

I would rather the turds get buried since they and their fans are in close competition with the stealers for most hated team in our division in my book. No offense to shebengal's family, but the turds fan base is really annoying in general.  And Mayfield is rapidly gaining on the rapist as biggest douche in the league.

No offense taken. Most of the Browns fans I know are pretty chill, including my family, but when I encounter them in the wild they can be VERY annoying! 

On 11/26/2021 at 6:55 AM, Shebengal said:

AFC North fans are in a quandary this week since both games are division games. If you’re us, do you root for Baltiwhore or Cleveland? Cleveland winning helps us in the division race but hurts us in the wild card since they have the tie breaker right now. 

If you’re Pisspuke, do you root for the Ratbitds or the Clowns? With their tie, tiebreakers won’t enter into play unless another team ties in the division. I guess it depends on if they’re going for the division or a wild card.

If you’re Baltiwhore, do you think that Cincy or Pisspuke would be more of a challenge for the division? We currently hold the tiebreaker on them and they have not played Pisspuke yet so out of the 4 teams, they hold the most control over their destiny.

If you’re Cleveland, they have the toughest decision (as evidenced by my son when I asked him yesterday.) They hold the tiebreaker on us but are also looking up at everyone else.  
Since the Clowns-Ravens are Sunday night, maybe our game will bring some clarity on who to root for.

Also, I know if we win our games, the rest will take care of itself and it doesn’t matter who we root for.

Your thoughts?

Doesn't matter. If we beat the Pigeons at home then we have the division tiebreaker over them. If we win 3 of 6 then we win the division imo as long as one of them is Baltiwhore, because Baltimore is having 5 of last 7 games against division, and those are usually toughest on them. 

Wild card doesn't even worry me much since we will end up having a decent conference record because of our 5-2 we are now. 

7 minutes ago, Gary said:

Doesn't matter. If we beat the Pigeons at home then we have the division tiebreaker over them. If we win 3 of 6 then we win the division imo as long as one of them is Baltiwhore, because Baltimore is having 5 of last 7 games against division, and those are usually toughest on them. 

Wild card doesn't even worry me much since we will end up having a decent conference record because of our 5-2 we are now. 

IF they win 3 of 6?

How bout they win out?...😎

14 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Gotta love dumbass Collinsworth's lovefest on Lamar all game.  Uh, he just threw his 4th interception. 

loved his 4th pick right after collinsworth said something like "teams will never figure out the rubiks cube that is lamar jackson. 

seems like they got it. the solution is "tackle him before he runs for 10 yards OR before he runs around long enough to find someone so wide open he can just chuck it in their direction."  aside from that he brings nothing to the table.

Archived