Good, Bad, Ugly - Steelers game 2

GOOD
Huge Win-Sweep the Stealers, division record to 3-1, conference record to 5-2
Early Start-Bengals got up early and stayed on the gas and snapped their necks
Joe Mixon-165 yards at a 5.9 YPC clip and 2 TDs
Joe Burrow-Nice efficient little game. Nothing flashy but did the job. Got rid of the ball quickly and when needed.
Trey Hendrickson & Sam Hubbard-Great pressure on the Big Turd. Hubbard to 7 sacks, Hendrickson to 10.5
Tee Higgins-Teams cannot cover Chase, Higgins and Boyd. Today was Tee’s day
Ja’Marr Chase-Nice blocking and caught the balls that were thrown his way
Offensive Line-I beat them up all the time but they kept Burrow clean and opened the run game all day long
Evan McPherson-Continues an epic kicking season. Kid is a game changer for this offense

BJ Hill-1 Sack and 2 TFLs

4th Quarter-With starters on the sidelines

BAD
Darius Phillips-What a boneheaded play in the endzone. Brewer Award under normal circumstances. 

UGLY
Ben Roethlisberger’s Fat Fucking Face

14 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

Good - Mixon, Higgins getting involved more, Defense, two INTs

Bad - Joe's Interception

Ugly - Phillips at the end of the game

Pretty much agreed. I would add the Hellacious H’s strip and fumble recovery to the good and the O line keeping Watt away from Burrow. He only had 2 tackles.

Just a complete ass-whipping. Even Joe's INT should not have happened if the officials had not done what they could to help the Stealers with that bullshit call on Chase or it would have been 1st and 10 at the 13. Thanks to Ben for righting that wrong thereafter.

I cannot properly express my joy at seeing them do that to that team. I am beside myself happy. 

46 minutes ago, membengal said:

Just a complete ass-whipping. Even Joe's INT should not have happened if the officials had not done what they could to help the Stealers with that bullshit call on Chase or it would have been 1st and 10 at the 13. Thanks to Ben for righting that wrong thereafter.

I cannot properly express my job at seeing them do that to that team. I am beside myself happy. 

Yeah I still don't understand that penalty on Chase, and he had a great game with his blocking.

Totally unselfish effort that he'll be rewarded for later when teams can't put excess resources on him since Tee or TB go off. 

We are in a really good place right now.

Good 

Joe squared

Chase in the blocking game

Tee 

Our book end DEs

Eli Candy Apple

Money McPherson 

Oline

Bad

Nothing 

Almost Ugly 

Forgot who it was but he almost got in a fight if his teammates didn't grab him when he had his helmet torn off

Goid....Watching the Bengals PUMMEL

the Stealers for the 2nd time this year..

This one was special..

Bad....Phillips losing his cool when his helmet was torn off his head..

Endzone play was mental..as he seems to be at times..

Ugly....nothing ugly except Big Jens dejected mug..

Actually that was a pretty site..

all good today..

how about apple. We were all shitting on ghim because he was so bad early (me included) and he has really stepped up.. What a fucking day..

I love this team... Joe B. is a boss... Joe M. is a beast.. WR's are sick, o-line is improving every week... defense is ballin... love it so much 

Fuck the stealers

The Sad:

Our last chance to boo Raperburger in person.  He was so pathetic that didn't even happen.

Also... anyone have the replay of Raper's fumble and Sam's recovery?  Mass of humanity and did not

see it clearly (OK... at all, looking elsewhere on the field when it happened) and for whatever reason, no replay.

Archived