Good, Bad, Ugly - Steelers game 2

3 minutes ago, Gary said:

The good.. My dad's best friend (who is a huge Stealers fan) hearing me in the background of his phone call calling Pittsburgh Stealers the Bitchburg Squeelers. 

I have a similar good... texting my buddy stealer fans and not getting responses.... wonderful 

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

The Sad:

Our last chance to boo Raperburger in person.  He was so pathetic that didn't even happen.

Also... anyone have the replay of Raper's fumble and Sam's recovery?  Mass of humanity and did not

see it clearly (OK... at all, looking elsewhere on the field when it happened) and for whatever reason, no replay.

I saw Rottenburger doing this on the sideline afterwards though…6AC1F7C2-EB41-4C5F-8DF4-510ADB9D7D91.gif.0df7464d437acaefa1bddd14016b6a7a.gif

The orgasmic

- Mike Hilton dropping a deuce on Ben’s chest just as his former team believed they had life. Coffin and nails before halftime.

- Zero twirling towels were visible, and yellow heads dipped without hope.

The great

- The Bengals annihilated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. The Stealers looked as soft as soft gets.

- Hendrickson and Hubbard have silently vaulted into a dialogue among the best edge tandems in the AFC and/or league.

- Joe Mixon and the offensive line challenging any classic Chad TD celebration with a beautiful choreographed number.

The good

- Tee Higgins returning to form just as defenses start to cheat over to Chase.

- Taylor and Anarumo both called great games and had the team prepared with a fantastic game plan.

- Logan Wilson got back to early-season form.

- Money Mac is 7 for 8 from 50+ yards. Good God.

The bad

The two challenges were technically “bad” if you really want to nitpick. I don’t give a crap, and I don’t hold it against Taylor — I doubt he does that in a closer game. I could leave this space empty, but why not give the downers a ball of yarn to play with?

The ugly

Mike Tomlin calling two garbage time timeouts when I am just trying to call it a day and head home. Up yours, Shades.

Archived