Chargers Week

44 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I keep saying Apple has become a scapegoat for a few around here. When I watch the All 22 podcast, they put alot of his problems on Von Bell being too aggressive and not staying in his space. When Bell plays his game and doesn't do that Apple seems to have good games.

5 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

I really hope we’re able to lean on the run game and get Boyd involved.  I still think Boyd is our best WR, but he’s being severely underused.  I don’t want him to become frustrated and want out.

The team has 3 very good WR options so they should throw to whoever the other team cannot cover effectively. I assume now Tee will get more coverage and that should free up others. And Oz is a pretty good TE so that is 4 weapons, 5 if they use Evans more out of the backfield. It should be a constant rotation and overall everyone seeing a lot of leather. 

2 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

The team has 3 very good WR options so they should throw to whoever the other team cannot cover effectively. I assume now Tee will get more coverage and that should free up others. And Oz is a pretty good TE so that is 4 weapons, 5 if they use Evans more out of the backfield. It should be a constant rotation and overall everyone seeing a lot of leather. 

It's really up to Burrow and the offensive line to bring it on a consistent basis, when they do this team is unstoppable.

I expect this team to make a deep playoff run this year and realistically compete for a Super Bowl next year because of the talent at the skill position and QB.

14 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

It's really up to Burrow and the offensive line to bring it on a consistent basis, when they do this team is unstoppable.

I expect this team to make a deep playoff run this year and realistically compete for a Super Bowl next year because of the talent at the skill position and QB.

I expect they can win a playoff game (and end that stupid ass Sewer Brewer thread). Might even make it to the AFCC, as there are only the Cheifs and maybe the Pats that I think could beat them. But to be a Super Bowl team next year we will need to resign a number of guys and then go out and add to the roster in FA and the draft again. Possible but until it gets done I'm not going to comit to that.

I love the offensive domination displayed in the last two games due to the offensive line and Joe Mixon BUT, is anyone worried about Mixon getting worn down? He currently has the third most carries in the league. No major alarm bells going off for me but, it is a concern. I'd really like to see them effectively use Perine and/or Evans more. Mixon is a stud right now so, I don't want him to break down. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

I expect they can win a playoff game (and end that stupid ass Sewer Brewer thread). Might even make it to the AFCC, as there are only the Cheifs and maybe the Pats that I think could beat them. But to be a Super Bowl team next year we will need to resign a number of guys and then go out and add to the roster in FA and the draft again. Possible but until it gets done I'm not going to comit to that.

Agree..

Im liking the makeup of the Oline but

with Reiff and Big Q testing the market along with the uncertainty of Hopkins

has me concerned if this unit will be better next year..

Hopefully they work a deal with Q and possibly Reiff but its in the air..

I believe Carman and Hill should attend Duke Manyweathers's oline camp, if accepted, to elevate their game..

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Two things. First, we have to get there. Second, we need to see if more of our players and coaches play BETTER when the intensity grows unlike ML and crew which wilted. 

16 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

I really hope we’re able to lean on the run game and get Boyd involved.  I still think Boyd is our best WR, but he’s being severely underused.  I don’t want him to become frustrated and want out.

i think boyd is a better slot than higgins is a #2 and Chase is a #1, but i think he is our 3rd most physically talented wr. the trio makes them all so much better.

im curious if his low action is a fate of first options being open already and not making it to him unless he is an early option on the play.

41 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

i think boyd is a better slot than higgins is a #2 and Chase is a #1, but i think he is our 3rd most physically talented wr. the trio makes them all so much better.

im curious if his low action is a fate of first options being open already and not making it to him unless he is an early option on the play.

JB has targeted Chase and Higgins evenly..

Boyd is third..

So many variables  in each weeks scheme...

JB seems to like to throw a bit deeper than Boyds routes..

Alot of weapons to choose from..

11 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Sometimes I forget how dominating Reader has been in the trenches.

Williams Spain and Awuzie

are on the cusp with 75pff grades as well..

Reader and Ohshitican'tspellit. The entire front 4 has been playing well They only had the one game against the Packers where the zone really got them out of position..

50 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I read an interview with him and he was like "This is my job now. Period." I like the kid's 'tude. He has been solid at RG.

Agree totally..

His angles have been crisp..

He seems to be bigger and stronger which helps on the right side..

Archived