Chargers Week

Saw part of the UC game (at a restaurant), they were ahead by one point and just blew a field goal attempt.

Looked like they were slogging through knee deep mud.

I thought, Oh sheet... a preview of things to come for another Cincinnati football team I can think of.

Got home, UC apparently kicked it in and won handily.

I'll take that.

But save the drama for your mama.

I want a MEGA day for Ja'Marr.  

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/12/04/bengals-roster-moves-week-13-chargers/

The Bengals elevated the following players from the practice squad to the active roster:

• G Keaton Sutherland
  • WR Pooka Williams

Cincinnati also moved wide receiver Auden Tate to injured reserve and signed running back Pooka Willaims to the active roster.

These moves come on the heels of running back Chris Evans being one of four players listed as doubtful for the game against the Chargers. Tate and Mike Williams were also doubtful, hence the elevation of Pooka.

Notably, Tate has been out for a few games with an injury now and since he’s on the last year of his rookie deal, this could be the last fans have seen him with the team.

14 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/12/04/bengals-roster-moves-week-13-chargers/

The Bengals elevated the following players from the practice squad to the active roster:

• G Keaton Sutherland
  • WR Pooka Williams

Cincinnati also moved wide receiver Auden Tate to injured reserve and signed running back Pooka Willaims to the active roster.

These moves come on the heels of running back Chris Evans being one of four players listed as doubtful for the game against the Chargers. Tate and Mike Williams were also doubtful, hence the elevation of Pooka.

Notably, Tate has been out for a few games with an injury now and since he’s on the last year of his rookie deal, this could be the last fans have seen him with the team.

Big receiver decent at contested passes

but couldnt seperate to be effective as starter..

Hope he finds a home in the NFL..

32 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I’m a Treyveon fan. Talented kid, IMO. 

Book on him is very effective blocker and good hands as a receiver otta the backfield..

Runs at gaps too urgently instead of waiting for some daylight thus runs into his limemen at times..

They may try him on 3rd downs a few times Sunday..

Some say he's the greatest running back in Texas A&M history....

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

Did anyone see this? Keenan Allen on COVID list the day after playing us and after this.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32806182/los-angeles-chargers-place-leading-wr-keenan-allen-reserve-covid-19-list

Good call, Ja'marr.  Get rid of that hoo doo jinxed game day jersey so you can never wear it again.

BTW... the black jersey and black striped white pants was... meh.  Much better combinations out there.

Speaking of hoo doo jinx, I hope we don't see that combination again.

Archived