Put my Christmas tree up in my office

9 hours ago, Shebengal said:

The ornaments are the same. One side is the player, the other is the helmet.

These are late 80's vintage. 

Love em.. I have some Bengals ornaments too, just no tree up yet... we got it tonight though...

Good stuff Shebengal 

• 1 month later...

Before retirement I used to report to work on Monday mornings after Bengal wins wearing my victory tie, plus an additional piece of Stripe for every consecutive win....

Screenshot_20220108-093318.jpg

But since I no longer do that "work" thing. I began collecting Victory Flamingos and plant a new one out in my front yard after each victory....

IMG_20220104_131318150_HDR_20220108093755069.jpg

Diez de los Mingoes

The tree, and the Mingos, remain up until Epiphany, until the Bengals season ends, or until I get around to putting things away, whichever comes last.

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Before retirement I used to report to work on Monday mornings after Bengal wins wearing my victory tie, plus an additional piece of Stripe for every consecutive win....

Screenshot_20220108-093318.jpg

But since I no longer do that "work" thing. I began collecting Victory Flamingos and plant a new one out in my front yard after each victory....

IMG_20220104_131318150_HDR_20220108093755069.jpg

Diez de los Mingoes

The tree, and the Mingos, remain up until Epiphany, until the Bengals season ends, or until I get around to putting things away, whichever comes last.

What do the neighbors say? 😄

Archived