49ers week

• Jamie_B changed the title to 49ers week
2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Really hope we get Reiff and Hopkins back, and that Cheto and Wilson back. We need all hands on ship.

Agree.  Yesterday there were so many players in and out it was difficult to tell the players even with a score card.

Which I didn't have.

P.S. TYVM for starting this thread early.hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif.5dddafa2e7065fae313a555c39882b9b.gif

6 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Agree.  Yesterday there were so many players in and out it was difficult to tell the players even with a score card.

Which I didn't have.

P.S. TYVM for starting this thread early.hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif.5dddafa2e7065fae313a555c39882b9b.gif

n/p .... had to move on from yesterday

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Which I didn't have.

I didn't even know we had a guy named Joe Batchi(?). Sounds like a supporting character from the Sopranos.

Caught the last few minutes of their game in Seattle yesterday. Between coaching (calls and time management) and Jimmy G, they left me unimpressed on offense at least. The 12th Man may have caused them some yips in crunch time, but they also just called some weird plays. Not sure how they have managed to win 6 games.  

26 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Buckle up Joe Batchi..

Your next man up..

This is his "Chance of his life" to

establish himself..

Im sure his next contract wont affect his play come Sunday..

If we could get Waynes back at all we could put Bell in the box as an extra "linebacker" and play a 4/2/5 

13 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Getting Waynes back?

Seriously?..

Waynes be sitting at home going:

image.png

To put it in perspective, he has made $30 mil over 2 years, has played in 2 games, and has “amassed” 5 tackles. 

AFC Playoff Picture

1. New England Patriots (9-4, 1st in AFC East)
2. Tennessee Titans (8-4, 1st in AFC South)
3. Baltimore Ravens (8-4, 1st AFC North)
4. Kansas City Chiefs (8-4, 1st AFC West)
5. Los Angeles Chargers (7-5, 2nd AFC West)
6. Cincinnati Bengals (7-5, 2nd AFC North)
7. Buffalo Bills (7-5, 2nd AFC East)
8. Pittsburgh Stealers (6-5-1, 3rd AFC North)
9, Indianapolis Colts (7-6, 2nd AFC South)
10. Las Vegas Raiders (6-6, 3rd AFC West)
11. Cleveland Browns (6-6, 4th AFC North)
12. Denver Broncos (6-6, 4th AFC West)
13. Miami Dolphins (6-7, 3rd AFC East)
14. New York Jets (3-9, 4th AFC East)
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10, 4th AFC South)
Soooo… The weekend scoreboard watch
Go Bengals, beat San Francisco (doable bounce back with a vengeance game… Go Ja’Marr!)
Go Zimmer, beat Squeels Thursday night
Go Clowns, beat Starlings ... and lose out the rest of the season.  Starlings, too.
Go Lost Wages, beat Chefs.
Go Jaguars, beat… well, good luck with Tennatucky
Go Detroit… make it two in a row vs Denver.  Detroit is on a roll.
Go John Ross and Billy Price, beat the Chargers who played over their heads Sunday and are due for a let down
Go Gisele Burdchen’s insignificant other, beat Buffalo (doable)
:gobengals::icon15::gobengals:

The Bengals today cleared G D'Ante Smith and CB Trae Waynes to return to practice by designating them for return from the Reserve/Injured list.

Smith has been on Reserve/Injured since Oct. 16 with a right knee injury. Waynes has been on Reserve/Injured since Oct. 12 with a right hamstring injury. Today starts a 21-day period during which Smith and Waynes may practice with the team without counting against the 53-player active roster. They are eligible to be activated to the roster at any time during that period.

Smith has played in one game this season. Waynes has played in two games and has five tackles.

****** I know, I know... but it would be nice to have them on the field maybe even Sunday for back up or to knock off some dust and kick the tires and hope for the best.

2 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Is Bailey an option at LB? I know he also got hurt on Sunday. Don't know how bad

If not for injuries, he supposedly would have been a 2nd-3rd rounder. Be nice to find out if this is true. 

Archived