Game Day Thread 49ers vs Bengals

1 minute ago, Shebengal said:

But Cleveland is also one game behind also now and they have the tiebreaker on us.

Also true. 

As I said before the game the most important games are going to be the division games.

If we can't beat Baltimore and Cleveland we don't deserve to be in the playoffs 

3 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

We will be lucky to win another game, at Denver (doubt it), Baltimore (might be our win), KC is playing lights out, forget it and the Browns have our number.  Next time this team needs to quit acting like they have done something.  

Go look at who the Broncos have beat. One quality win against the Cowboys and a bunch of wins against bad teams.

We can beat them. The Cheifs I agree, no chance.

Which means it's the Ravens and Browns

We have to win in the division 

1 minute ago, B.A.B. said:

Taylor could have let Burrow win the fucking game for him. Running it on 1st and 2nd was the weakest, most idiotic thing he could’ve done there. He is not the man for the job and I’m scared he’s gonna be here another 10 years. 

Zac Shula is the perfect coach for Mikey - not good enough to make “crazy”demands of the front office but good enough to keep the fans of Mikey. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

Go look at who the Broncos have beat. One quality win against the Cowboys and a bunch of wins against bad teams.

We can beat them. The Cheifs I agree, no chance.

Which means it's the Ravens and Browns

We have to win in the division 

I like your optimism, but I just don't see it.  Denver beat the Jets 26 to zip and us?  They beat the Cowboys and Chargers.  Come on.  They are 4 and 3 at home.  Any given day.  We shall see what happens.

6 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Zac Shula is the perfect coach for Mikey - not good enough to make “crazy”demands of the front office but good enough to keep the fans of Mikey. 

I am praying the seemingly new FO regime can see this shit for what it is and move on this off-season. But fuck I’m still gonna hope for the playoffs. We have gotta win the next couple of weeks. Hard games, but winnable games. If it comes down to win and you’re in vs Cleveland, so be it. Zac can coach for his job right there. 

9 minutes ago, B.A.B. said:

Taylor could have let Burrow win the fucking game for him. Running it on 1st and 2nd was the weakest, most idiotic thing he could’ve done there. He is not the man for the job and I’m scared he’s gonna be here another 10 years. 

Against good teams the only hope the Bengals have is to put the game in Joe Burrow’s hands.  Took him almost three quarters to do so today.  Taylor took it away from Burrow in OT.   Taylor is way over his head. 

7 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

The stadium was somewhat empty, and I saw a lot of 9er fans there.  This is all anyone should need to know about the Bengals fans.  They don't trust this team and rightfully so.

Just now, B.A.B. said:

I am praying the seemingly new FO regime can see this shit for what it is and move on this off-season. But fuck I’m still gonna hope for the playoffs. We have gotta win the next couple of weeks. Hard games, but winnable games. If it comes down to win and you’re in vs Cleveland, so be it. Zac can coach for his job right there. 

That's the thing that scares me. The idea of win and your in against the Browns. I'll be sick if that happens and we lose.

Zac on presser, it was a mix of plays down there in OT because they had a 2 high so he ran it twice in a row?  That is a mix?  Dude, win the Freaking Game with your Leader.  He acts like he is playing a chess game.  Sad!  I listened to him some more and a reporter asked, shouldn't you have stayed with the Hot Hand in Burrow and he said, yea, you are right.  In hindsight, I should've done that.  He needed that to come from a reporter on how to win a game?  WOW!  I need to add again, fans were hammering them on Twitter Presser video so they deleted the video, the Bengals Twitter account did.  Sad!

Archived