Sewer Brewer: Week 15

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Khalid Kareem for making an amazing play to get the fumble only to be tackled by the opposing QB and coughing the ball up again. Regardless of whether it counted - Dude, you just got tackled by a QB. Twice.

He received a game ball for that play by Zac.  I think Lock was just slowing him down and a WR actually tackled him.  Lock’s face seemed to get the worst of it. 

Just now, TigerJ@w said:

He received a game ball for that play by Zac.  I think Lock was just slowing him down and a WR actually tackled him.  Lock’s face seemed to get the worst of it. 

It was a fantastic play and the subsequent fumble didn't count, but it was still a blooper play. Even his teammates were ribbing him about holding on to the ball when he got the game ball. It doesn't always have to be a tragedy.

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

It was a fantastic play and the subsequent fumble didn't count, but it was still a blooper play. Even his teammates were ribbing him about holding on to the ball when he got the game ball. It doesn't always have to be a tragedy.

Yea, they did.  That was funny.  I think Apple getting leaped over by their TE should be discussed even though he played really well.  Just saying…

10 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

He was hit helmet to helmet (not called of course) which was why he fumbled and why he left on a cart. Concussion protocol. 

Archived