2021 AFC North Playoff Picture (and Real-Time Week 18 Playoff Speculation)

10 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Pisspuke technically is still alive so I want Cleveland to beat them and ruin Big Ben’s final game at Heinz Field.

Stealers and rats need to win out and need the colts to lose to the jags. Since the other open spot is taken by the winner of LV/SD. Unless they tie. That would still knock the rats out. Not sure about the stealers.

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

Stealers and rats need to win out and need the colts to lose to the jags. Since the other open spot is taken by the winner of LV/SD. Unless they tie. That would still knock the rats out. Not sure about the stealers.

A tie doesn't help Pittsburgh because both the Raiders and the Chargers beat them head to head. Their only hope is to win their final two games and hope somehow Jax wins vs Indy. Jax has checked out and is eyeing another #1 draft pick

Cat's intuition - inbreds going to win tonight - just watching the pre-game and it's all about TheRapist's last game, etc etc.

The thought just crossed my mind that we might see his fat face in a booth next season.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

Cat's intuition - inbreds going to win tonight - just watching the pre-game and it's all about TheRapist's last game, etc etc.

The thought just crossed my mind that we might see his fat face in a booth next season.

It’s been all-Him all the time for virtually the entire week on the promos, and gathered even more steam during the weekend. 

If there is a way (and there usually is) the NFL can push him over the line tonight—accompanied by the string and lute NFL films production—mark it down as not simply intuition, but as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow 

4 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

It’s been all-Him all the time for virtually the entire week on the promos, and gathered even more steam during the weekend. 

If there is a way (and there usually is) the NFL can push him over the line tonight—accompanied by the string and lute NFL films production—mark it down as not simply intuition, but as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow 

There is no way I can watch that game for this very reason. Good riddance. 

Watching the Manning-cast - they have all the biggest stealer fans on tonight - Cowher, Goodell, Snoop Dog - I expect they will have the head referee of the actual game being played right now as their guest to gush over TheRapist as well.

1 minute ago, Cat said:

Watching the Manning-cast - they have all the biggest stealer fans on tonight - Cowher, Goodell, Snoop Dog - I expect they will have the head referee of the actual game being played right now as their guest to gush over TheRapist as well.

I always forget about that .. but I won't be switching over if they are doing that...

Benny is pulling ahead towards the end of the 1st Half. The Browns offense is an unmitigated disaster. 

The Stealers aren’t much better. A perfectly awful game. 

But every 30 seconds, it seems, there is some cut-in with Benny tribute. Getting quite nauseating, but will soldier on. 

1 minute ago, Griever said:

Watching the manningcast is ok but fuckface "we dey" cowher was on earlier as a guest and had to turn the channel. The game itself is just terrible though.

Saw a cut of that. Called Benny the “Perfect Stealer” or some such mash. 

12 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Mayfield is an unmitigated disaster.  

Rapistberger doesn’t have time to look downfield.  Browns pass rush is strong. 

Sit Joe. 

I have to agree, rest up and take on whoever we draw. The jets game of years past was mentioned but this is a different team with different leadership

2 hours ago, Cat said:

I can’t watch the Manning cast.  Just too goofy for me.  His Dad didn’t save New Orleans like we were promised and I hold a grudge. Ole run around and get sacked Archie. 

I still remember him getting sacked for I think a 26 yard loss.  No fumble involved just Archie running around. 

Archived