2021 AFC North Playoff Picture (and Real-Time Week 18 Playoff Speculation)

NFL Super Wild Card Weekend

Saturday, January 15

• 4:30 p.m ET: (5) Las Vegas Raiders at (4) Cincinnati Bengals
  • 8:15 p.m. ET: (6) New England Patriots at (3) Buffalo Bills
    • TV channel: CBS

Sunday, January 16

• 1:00 p.m. ET: (7) Philadelphia Eagles at (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • TV channel: FOX
  • 4:30 p.m. ET: (6) San Francisco 49ers at (3) Dallas Cowboys
    • TV channel: CBS, Nickelodeon, Amazon Prime Video
  • 8:15 p.m. ET: (7) Pittsburgh Stealers at (2) Kansas City Chiefs

Monday, January 17

• 8:00 p.m. ET: (5) Arizona Cardinals at (4) Los Angeles Rams
    • TV channel: ESPN, ABC, ESPN2

1 minute ago, TigerJ@w said:

Why do the Stoolers get the extra day off?  Hello!  NFL is rigged.  What, you are going to tell me KC deserves it? Um, we both won our divisions. 

I honestly don't get the MNF in the playoffs at all.  I wouldn't want that time slot...if you advance you've got a short week to prepare/recover for the next biggest game of your season.  Dumb scheduling by the NFL IMHO.

5 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Raiders at PBS at 4:35pm Saturday

We beat them before--I hope that the Bengals realize it's a completely different game from the one in Las Vegas where the Bengals were able to run away at the end...Also a bit off-topic but I think the guy for the Raiders that took over head coach duties from Gruden should be their coach going forward...

We cannot have a relapse like the Marvin Bengals...

6 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Why do the Stoolers get the extra day off?  Hello!  NFL is rigged.  What, you are going to tell me KC deserves it? Um, we both won our divisions. They don’t care about the Bengals.  They want them on prime time. 

So LV having to traverser the entire nation is to be ignored?

I like the schedule.

We had our bye week this week.  We play first, after traveling the length of I-71.  We play a team coming from the west, who played until midnight tonight, in an overtime game, and who has to cross three time zones, getting the minimum time off of any team in the playoffs.

And if we win, we get the most time off of any team playing in the Wild Card round.

Just now, AmishBengalFan said:

I like the schedule.

We had our bye week this week.  We play first, after traveling the length of I-71.  We play a team coming from the west, who played until midnight tonight, in an overtime game, and who has to cross three time zones, getting the minimum time off of any team in the playoffs.

And if we win, we get the most time off of any team playing in the Wild Card round.

Interesting....did not see it this way.  This could be favorable for the Bengals...still have to play the game though.  Good stuff, Amish.

Temps in 30s rain and snow. AFC north football run it all day. Mixon and perine had today off. bring back wishbone put all three backs in just win. Throwing like tonight’s game was amazing. It was interesting to see who blinked first for the tie. Staley calling that time out . We should get up ten or more run rest of day. Carr is a good qb showing leadership and has a great arm. I like him. 

herbert looks special to me . Joe made playoffs won his high pressure game . Staley going for it from his 30 on fourth down was crazy early in third. That cost them the game.

31 minutes ago, Mikeslumina said:

Temps in 30s rain and snow. AFC north football run it all day. Mixon and perine had today off. bring back wishbone put all three backs in just win. Throwing like tonight’s game was amazing. It was interesting to see who blinked first for the tie. Staley calling that time out . We should get up ten or more run rest of day. Carr is a good qb showing leadership and has a great arm. I like him. 

herbert looks special to me . Joe made playoffs won his high pressure game . Staley going for it from his 30 on fourth down was crazy early in third. That cost them the game.

Nah, the dumb arse coach going for it on 4th down in their territory cost them the game instead of punting. 

6 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

I honestly don't get the MNF in the playoffs at all.  I wouldn't want that time slot...if you advance you've got a short week to prepare/recover for the next biggest game of your season.  Dumb scheduling by the NFL IMHO.

Yes. Really stupid. 

7 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

I like the schedule.

You nailed the predictions, comrade. 

You certainly know your TEE-VEE analytics! Well done. 

8 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Why do the Stoolers get the extra day off?  Hello!  NFL is rigged.  What, you are going to tell me KC deserves it? Um, we both won our divisions. They don’t care about the Bengals.  They want them on prime time. 

100%  Bengals have one of the smallest fanbases in football.  Why would they?  The NFL is about money.

6 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

I think it was his 18.  Yikes!

SD's timeout with 38 seconds left was another crucial mistake. 

Archived