Chiefs Week

I don't see how we can remotely make this a game. Did you notice how easily Josh Johnson completed passes on us yesterday? How do we even have a prayer of stopping Mahomes? Our only chance is to grab a bunch of INTs and turn them into TDs, not FGs

9 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

I don't see how we can remotely make this a game. Did you notice how easily Josh Johnson completed passes on us yesterday? How do we even have a prayer of stopping Mahomes? Our only chance is to grab a bunch of INTs and turn them into TDs, not FGs

That's what they said about Houston Yesterday.  Just Sayin'.

1 hour ago, gupps said:

Best chance we have is being able to run he ball and keeping Mahomes on the sideline. I still expect to lose (KC is playing on another level)  but it won't be a blowout. Hopefully Reader comes back and makes the D respectable again.

We definately win if Burrows plays in a Spongebob jersey.

This right here.

2 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Did you notice how easily Josh Johnson completed passes on us yesterday?

and then Joe Burrow completed 80% of his passes for 525 yds and 4 tds....I guess you missed that part, huh?

Yes is the answer, btw...he can be that good again.

8 minutes ago, spicoli said:

and then Joe Burrow completed 80% of his passes for 525 yds and 4 tds....I guess you missed that part, huh?

Yes is the answer, btw...he can be that good again.

80%  on 46 passes...

Over 11ypa.

He will throw 6 tds in a game sooner than later..

There's nothing i would be astonished now about anything JB can and will do come gametime.

You know it too..

3 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Sorry your so nonchalant about him..

Im not ..

Haha...Burrow's the best thing to happen to the Bengals since Sam Wyche.  Yeah, I like him a lot, but 600 yard games 6 TD passes and all...answering questions about defense with Joe Burrow stats...well...OK.  The only QB stat that really matters is wins.  Preferably playoff and Super Bowl wins. 

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

Haha...Burrow's the best thing to happen to the Bengals since Sam Wyche.  Yeah, I like him a lot, but 600 yard games 6 TD passes and all...answering questions about defense with Joe Burrow stats...well...OK. 

I never said 600yrds..

I said 6 tds..

Lets just say we Both like him alot..

10 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

I liked the black on black with orange socks,,,,Winning by 3 TDs probably didn't hurt that opinion though...

Give me the Orange Jersey with the Black pants, and I wouldn't even hate orange socks this week. As to my favorite? I'm really partial to the all white, I just think it looks so clean. It will be even smoother next year when we have white helmets to go with it.

Cincinnati Bengals Unveil New Uniforms – SportsLogos.Net News

24 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Give me the Orange Jersey with the Black pants, and I wouldn't even hate orange socks this week. As to my favorite? I'm really partial to the all white, I just think it looks so clean. It will be even smoother next year when we have white helmets to go with it.

Cincinnati Bengals Unveil New Uniforms – SportsLogos.Net News

Im black on black with the orange shoes but white on white is sleek looking as well...especially with white helmets

I hope they dont pull out the orange and white to much..

Creamsicle kinda look..

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

Im black on black with the orange shoes but white on white is sleek looking as well...especially with white helmets

I hope they dont pull out the orange and white to much..

Creamsicle kinda look..

Yeah I liked yesterdays look as well

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Haha...Burrow's the best thing to happen to the Bengals since Sam Wyche.  Yeah, I like him a lot, but 600 yard games 6 TD passes and all...answering questions about defense with Joe Burrow stats...well...OK.  The only QB stat that really matters is wins.  Preferably playoff and Super Bowl wins. 

Can you imagine Joe B. with Sam Wyche as his coach?? Now THAT would be 🤩. I think Wyche would love designing an offense around him and between his lack of a filter and Burrow’s confidence, that would be fun! 😂

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Joe Burrow is good, but damn.  Take a cold shower.   1/2 :ninja:

actually the best part about Burrow is he clearly states he dont care if he throws 500 yards or 125 yards he just wants to win. I also see skill players that are blocking their asses off for each other .   IF the OL can hold  we can win .     doesnt matter how good their offense is IF we put drives together like last week and keep them on the bench .  i think we had the ball almost 14 minutes more then Balt. 

Archived