Chiefs Week

7 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

Here is where PFF has us at right now in their mocks

image.png.fb8a5f9c31215df6209b35fbc10f4211.png

Hmm...what's the info on this guy??  Bengals to my recollection only have one OG in the first round; I think his name is Kevin Zeither...

Update: I know its early, but this could be the replacement for Reiff not returning.  We have our LT locked in Jonah, so it would be natural to have a RT locked and keep Prince as a third tackle.  

Here's a little info on Kenyon Green:  https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://247sports.com/player/kenyon-green-88109/&ved=2ahUKEwiqlLWEqZH1AhVKrHIEHWQsDXgQFnoECG0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2gTYcgIu8AvRb7NeY_uIxI

Looks like a solid prospect...

40 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

Here is where PFF has us at right now in their mocks

image.png.fb8a5f9c31215df6209b35fbc10f4211.png

I can't see us going O Guard in Round One.

Maybe I'm channeling Paul Brown.

I would think (but what do I know?) they would take an OT lower 

and move him inside ala Max Montoya (an all time Bengals favorite of mine)

Nothing to do with the game but I just noticed we have Jake Browning on our team. This kid grew up in my area here. He was a flipping baller at Folsom High, and had two undefeated seasons, one of them with the state division 1 title, and the other was runner up. This guy can pass though. He was one of the best QBs to come out of this area, and I would rather have him as #2 than Allen. 

UC lost yesterday... not a surprise, really, and now Ohio State

shitting the bed in prime time to an inferior, beatable team.

I certainly hope this... never mind.
I won't finish that thought.  I really am superstitious

and sweat jinx and bad hoo doo.

And I really do wonder if Sponge Bob is going to lead the dopey

Ruler of the Jungle cheer before the game.

21 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

now Ohio State shitting the bed in prime time to an inferior, beatable team.

This is the Superbowl for Utah. Not so much for the Buckeyes....especially missing a shit ton of NFL talent on both sides of the ball. Relax.

17 minutes ago, spicoli said:

This is the Superbowl for Utah. Not so much for the Buckeyes....especially missing a shit ton of NFL talent on both sides of the ball. Relax.

I want to watch Nicholas Petit- Frerre..

play...

Might be there for our taking in 1st round..

58 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I would..

I'm not so sure he's got enough ass to be a RT in the NFL though, that would be my only reservation.

He's also probably a little too raw to be a first rounder to be honest. He's gonna need some time to develop and get stronger. Sky's the limit though.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/lists/bengals-afc-north-clinching-elimination-scenarios-week-17/?itm_source=parsely-api

Don't shoot the messenger... what he 👆🏼said  ... yrs trly HSH esq

The Bengals have the simplest scenario in Week 17. Beat the Chiefs and they win the AFC North. They can also clinch if they tie the Chiefs and the Ravens lose or tie against the Rams. Or, a Browns/Stealers tie and a Ravens loss will do the trick also. If the Bengals do not clinch in Week 17, they can still clinch in Week 18 with a win over the Browns. The Bengals cannot be eliminated in Week 17. They are also the only team in the division that can clinch a playoff spot and the only team that cannot potentially be eliminated in Week 17.

18 hours ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Hmm...what's the info on this guy??  Bengals to my recollection only have one OG in the first round; I think his name is Kevin Zeither...

Update: I know its early, but this could be the replacement for Reiff not returning.  We have our LT locked in Jonah, so it would be natural to have a RT locked and keep Prince as a third tackle.  

Here's a little info on Kenyon Green:  https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://247sports.com/player/kenyon-green-88109/&ved=2ahUKEwiqlLWEqZH1AhVKrHIEHWQsDXgQFnoECG0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2gTYcgIu8AvRb7NeY_uIxI

Looks like a solid prospect...

Fun fact - he graduated high school with my son, and they both went to Texas A&M together.

He does pretty well for A&M. If we get him, hopefully better than the last A&M lineman we got...

On 12/27/2021 at 9:12 AM, Jamie_B said:

I have no expectation we win this game, the Chiefs right now are the best team in the AFC, and maybe the league imho. 

Keep it close and build some confidence going into the Browns game, and hopefully/likely, the playoffs and we could do some damage in them and may even get a 2nd shot at them.

I was wrong.

Who-Dey!!!!

Archived