2021 Week 17 Chiefs at Bengals Game Thread

Just now, UncleEarl said:

I said I would comment at the end of the season.  That’s what I will do.  

You ego so fragile you can’t wait?

Oh I'll wait but at this point it's just a formality 

We are AFCN Champions let's enjoy it 

No Burrow next week. Let Browning play ffs.. Browning was an amazing passer at Folsom High (few miles from my house). Guarantee he would make an awesome QB. 

But Holy FUG! WHO DEY! Wonder if anyone was close to a heart attack like I was. Joined the forum at 30 years old... Now I am 47 years old lol. 

1 minute ago, Gary said:

No Burrow next week. Let Browning play ffs.. Browning was an amazing passer at Folsom High (few miles from my house). Guarantee he would make an awesome QB. 

No offense at all my man, but I'm pretty sure Brandon Allen was also someone's hometown hero too.

2 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

How about Anarumo calling an all out blitz on 3rd and 5 on the biggest defensive play of the game.. He left 4 guys back in Quarters Zone against 6 receivers and brought the house. Huevos majores!

That was huge

This was all about Burrow.  MVP performance, if he's not in the conversation with the amount of abuse he's had to endure this season it'll be a travesty.

Sit him next week, no more watching killer D-lines... kill him.  

Edit:  At least until the playoffs anyway...

8 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Just heard on radio that Joe is fine. Everyone can breathe. 

I saw him jawing at Taylor during the game and everything about his body language was a dude telling his coach it wasn't a big deal. Dude's a warrior. He got the snot knocked out of him today.

4 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

How about Anarumo calling an all out blitz on 3rd and 5 on the biggest defensive play of the game.. He left 4 guys back in Quarters Zone against 6 receivers and brought the house. Huevos majores!

Honestly, I think the Bengals coaching staff held their own today.  That’s big against KC. 

Archived