The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly: Kansas City Chiefs 01/02/22

The Chiefs got the benefit of the calls early and weren't complaining. In the second half they got used to the refs not calling holding and abused the privilege.

Reid complains about the 4th and 1 - just watch the replay. Your dude reaches out and twists the helmet on Boyd's head. Boyd is readjusting his helmet as he turns for the come backer. You had Burton trying to start fights, and dirty play all around when you managed to tackle someone.

The two penalties specifically that Reid is complaining about are OBVIOUS. If they were against his team and not called he'd be furious. So he can take that whiny crybaby routine and rinse and spit with it. Give yer balls a tug already.

8 minutes ago, Cricket said:

While things actually worked out perfectly, it was pretty ugly that we could not get the ball into the end zone at the end of the game.  

I don’t think for s second they were trying to score on either of the burrow QB sneaks. Those were designed to force KC to burn timeouts.

1 hour ago, membengal said:

Also, chase laid down a 4.34 that for some reason people chose to disbelieve…

To put this in perspective -

15 miles and hour is a 4 minute mile.

23.4 miles per hour is considered the top end human speed.

Usain Bolt holds the world record for burst speed at 27 miles an hour. This was between 60-80 meters in a 100 yard dash.

A 4.34 40 yard dash is an average of 18.4 MPH.

Chase was going 22 MPH. That's a 4 second 40. IN PADS!

That's fast.

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

I'd love to see a race between Chase and Tyreek Hill. I like Chase's chances. He's the most talented WR I've seen in Cincinnati since Isaac Curtis. He too would run away from DBs with that extra gear

Hill is no spring chicken anymore.  Still fast, but I doubt he could compete with Chase at this point.  The beating you take from football wears on skill players.  It's why you don't see WR often dominate for long periods of time.  It's hard.

Archived