The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly: Kansas City Chiefs 01/02/22

41 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Wait is this saying Chase is the only guy ever to have more than 1 200 yard game or the only rookie to do so?

Must be as a rookie? Or this guy's "notable WR's" list is cherry picked". Just a real quick Google search had Josh Gordon with 2 back to back 200 yd. games for the Clowns in 2013?

1 minute ago, MOC said:

Must be as a rookie? Or this guy's "notable WR's" list is cherry picked". Just a real quick Google search had Josh Gordon with 2 back to back 200 yd. games for the Clowns in 2013?

I figured as much, that would have shocked me otherwise

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Hill is no spring chicken anymore.  Still fast, but I doubt he could compete with Chase at this point.  The beating you take from football wears on skill players.  It's why you don't see WR often dominate for long periods of time.  It's hard.

Good point.

I loved AJ Green as a Bengal and I'd take him as our #2 WR in our history (Curtis #1) but I never remember him looking as good as Chase has this year. He never ran away from defenders like Chase does. I never remember him blocking on running plays like Chase does

2 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Good point.

I loved AJ Green as a Bengal and I'd take him as our #2 WR in our history (Curtis #1) but I never remember him looking as good as Chase has this year. He never ran away from defenders like Chase does. I never remember him blocking on running plays like Chase does

You are right about the effort level of Green vs. Chase.  Green didn't block much and couldn't be bothered to try to break up an interception. 

Green is more like Higgins.  A big receiver who can get balls above and away from DBs.  That's the good thing about being tall, it doesn't fade as  you get older. 

11 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

How would you classify yourself? Just curious.

Somewhere in between, I suppose. I'm not over-the-top all fired up but I'm not one of the jaded old timers either....although I certainly qualify as an old timer 👴

Archived