REQUESTS FOR A SIGNATURE

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='YogidAbEAR' post='314495' date='Aug 12 2006, 07:57 PM']i can start making sigs for you guys, i'm pretty good IMO[/quote]

:unsure:

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='YogidAbEAR' post='314495' date='Aug 12 2006, 07:57 PM']i can start making sigs for you guys, i'm pretty good IMO[/quote]

Can you make me one with Chad,Carson,Rudi and Marvin in it?

• 2 weeks later...
i dont think the last request got accepted....if not I wanted to add something if i could.....I'm new at this so I dont really know how to work my way around the message board and stuff.....can you make me a sig with the bengals tiger, astros logo, red sox logo, texas longhorns logo, and Brandon across it using the Bengals B
thank you very much in advance

Guest WhoDeyForever

WIth the new season upon us..I would like to get a new siggy from one of yall..I was supposed to get photoshop but never did...if anyone wants to make me on with like chad rudi carson tj marvin on it that would be sweet and maybe Ginn or Troy Smith or Tressel in it which ever one is fine with me...thanks :badger:

Guest Agent Orange
I need a sig bad!! Can someone make me a sig that uses a real jungle as the background, and then has a pic of Carson, Chad, Rudi, TJ, Odell and Marvin(doesn't matter what pics of them you use) in it, and then the name "Agent Orange" on it too? I asked for this over on the Bengals MB and got no response..

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if someone could help me with a sig? I would like to have the Indianapolis skyline as a background, and also I would like to have a Bengals logo (it can be either the 'B' or the older tiger logo that we still have at midfield), a Reds logo, and the Purdue 'P' logo in there, similar to the one in my current signature. I would also like my name in there somewhere similar to the most recent signatures I've seen.

I attached a picture of something that could be used for the skyline but if you find a better one then feel free to use that one instead, same thing with the P logo. By the way...whoever is doing these sigs is doing an outstanding job [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img] :thumbsup:

thanks,
Naptown

p.s. no rush on the sig but it'd be nice to have one finally :D

What's up 12th? I see you've continued to do excellent work here.

Obviously since I'm here I'm asking if you would be so kind as to make me a new sig?

This could be a confusing request. So I'll try to be as clear as possible here in asking for it...

I like "rumble in the jungle's" and "kochman's" sigs...with just the user name as the sig.

I'd like that format. Background wise I'd obviously like Bengals players (maybe Chris Henry, CJ, TJ, and Carson, and inverted Bengals helmet and if it doesn't look stupid maybe the Hunter S. Thompson gonzo thing that's my avatar) Of course, if you can only fit a couple of them in the background there's no need to make it look too "busy" so delete as necessary...

I don't know if you can do this but could you use the Red Hot Chili Peppers * logo[img]http://www.bucklesofestes.com/images/Band%20Buckles/bands/rhchili.jpg[/img] as the two 00's in my name?

I don't necessairly want all the surrounding stuff, or really any mention of the Chili Peppers (though I love the band)....I just wanted the * thing...

Lemmie know if you can do it or if you need more clairification...

Archived