REQUESTS FOR A SIGNATURE

haha yeah gator stuff and misspelins right up my ally man....  But i would rather have cj then spurrier... since we just fucked up spurriers old team :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFL! where can i get a decent copy of photoshop so that i can learn to use it myself? any help appriciated!

I need some help! How do you load a sig?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*img* webaddress */img*

replace the left *s with [* and replace the right *s with ]s

or just click on IMG at the top of webpage. It will ask for the webpage.

[*IMG]http://home.insightbb.com/~bengals1/sigs/crazyirishman.jpg[/img*]

remove the * from the above

crazyirishman.jpg

Guest BengalBacker
I need some help! How do you load a sig?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Copy the URL of the pic you want to use. To get the URL, right click on the picture and choose "properites". Highlight the URL and hold CTRL while you press "c". That copies.

Go to "My Controls".

Go to "Edit Signature".

Click on the "IMG" box.

Paste the URL.

Click "Update My Signature".

Eskimo here is the new one

But you have got to download this pic and find your own host. My host doesn't allow that much bandwidth. If we are both using it, we would use it up pretty quick. then no one will be able to see either of our signatures.

I host mine at http://www.villagephotos.com you get 5 mb a day free.

Palmersig.gif

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/882919/Palmersig.gif

thanks for the new one with my name.  i signed up for the hosting site, but i dont know how to put it on there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

go to www.photobucket.com

sign up there and create an album. all you gotta do is save the pic with your name on it to my pictures, click on the browse button in your album find it and click the upload button! its simple ;)

I'd love one...and I'll even take some of the leg work out of it. I'll find some of the pics, and bring them to the thread. Good karma awaits those that do free good deads to unknown strangers! And hopefully, you will share that good karma with the beloved Who-Dey's tommorrow! Whip the Pigs!

Keith

MeandMarvin2.jpg

THAT IS ME AND MARVIN THE DAY TICKET PACKS WENT ON SALE THIS SUMMER. I TOOK THE PICTURE WITH MY PHONE, BUT IT IS NOT TOO BAD OF QUALITY. MAYBE SOME "KOOL KEITH" BLOCK LETTERS, AND MAYBE A BACKGROUND OF THE STADIUM BOWL? I DUNNO, IT'S UP TO YOU, YOU ARE THE ARTIST, YOU DEFINITLY KNOW WHAT LOOKS GREAT!

Does anyone think they can hep me out here? I got's no photochoping skills! PLEASE!!!

:):):):):):)

Keith

Guest BengalBacker
Does anyone think they can hep me out here?  I got's no photochoping skills!  PLEASE!!!

:)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)

Keith

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll see what I can do a little later, unless 12th wants it.

Guest BengalBacker

Ok. I threw one together too. Won't hurt my feelings if you want to use Rick's. I didn't spend a lot of time on it. Didn't know Rick was working on one.

KoolKeith.jpg

Thanks to both of you guys -- I am going to use Rick's first. I saw it in the other thread first and already changed it. But I already copied the other one to my computer. I'll defintely change it later on when it get's kinda stale! Thanks again to those who took their time and effort!

Keith

Ok. I threw one together too. Won't hurt my feelings if you want to use Rick's. I didn't spend a lot of time on it. Didn't know Rick was working on one.

KoolKeith.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damnit backer.... nice work but you used my backround shot!!!!....lol its all good kool keith can rock it for awhile... im still waiting on mine! 12th man is a busy guy *nati awaits patiently*... :P

damnit backer.... nice work but you used my backround shot!!!!....lol its all good kool keith can rock it for awhile... im still waiting on mine! 12th man is a busy guy *nati awaits patiently*... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

by the way keith... outta curiousity did you actually get to chat with marvin or was it a split second thing?

Archived