REQUESTS FOR A SIGNATURE

well, if you ever get bored again i sure wouldnt mind having one

i think you could do some pretty creative stuff with a sig that relates to my name, i think a black/ white and electric blue type sig would be pretty sweet, and of course a lil touch of orange

and since i have too many favorite players to list, i think that just a pic of the nati, and pbs on the river at night would be great, i dunno maybe a pic from mnf

thanks

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='I forget whose sig it was']I wanted my MSN password to be penis, but it said it wasnt long enough.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

12th Man, I sent you a PM.

Just keep in mind the starter of your birthday thread ;)

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Feb 1 2005, 12:11 AM']Why is this thread being revived?
Oh yeah, cuz I just responded to it...
Me so crazy....
:crazy:
[right][post="41565"][/post][/right][/quote]

It was revived because I responded to it about 10 minutes ago ;)

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Feb 1 2005, 12:31 AM']I know but the initial point behind the thread was for a "begging contest" for a sig, with a time limit well delineated.
I begged...and received... :lol:
Oh well, who cares? 
  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img]
[right][post="41568"][/post][/right][/quote]

I never wanted anyone to beg for a sig. Thats why I started this thread, to handle the requests in a orderly fashion... But, like you said, who cares...

• 2 weeks later...
hello, my names kyle and ive been reading on here for a while but jsut became a member and posted some stuff today but i read in the first time poster tips or somehtin liek that by blackjesus that bengals12thman or rick may be willing to work up a sig.

as for bengals 12th man i remember alot of your great work from JT's site... jsut wanted to give a man some props

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Feb 14 2005, 06:34 PM']Thanks for the props my man. Its really not a prob, just give me a vague idea of what you want on there...
[right][post="46761"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

alright...basically what i was thinking was obviously my user name "WhoDey48"

maybe somehow incorporating, chad, big willie, carson, and/or marvin

and maybe some bengal stripes or a PBS monday night picture or something

something i do really want though is chads gold teeth maybe...

anyhitng will do, thanks alot man...i appriciate it

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Feb 19 2005, 01:31 AM']Geez, I re-read my last post and i came off like a dick...sorry 12th...
BTW, could you make me a Bengals sig for after basketball season?
Or a Reds one?  Or both?
:lol:
J/K!
:lol:
[right][post="49007"][/post][/right][/quote]

Really np bung. I know you were probably under the affluence of incohol.. :lol: I think we both were caught at a bad time... Can we still be friends? :shucks:

Archived