The “Resting” Lineup vs CFT

On 1/5/2022 at 6:04 PM, tibor75 said:

Completely dumb to bench all starting wide outs.  Injuries happen on defense.  If the offense does nothing, the defense is on the field more.  More plays, more injuries. And you can't bench the entire starting D - there aren't enough players.

This isn't the same as the 4th preseason game.  The rosters aren't as big. 

Play Chase a little - or none.  But Higgins and Boyd have to play. 

Great point. Probably the primary goal since the game is sure to be a shit show is to make it as short as possible.

55 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Just seeing where more than a few Browns have been downgraded and DNP's. Notably, Chubb, Ward, and Clowney

Have to believe alot of their stars  want to risk an injury and  go thru rehab offseason due to meaningless game..

Guess we'll see..

You ask who'd I sit..

Of course not ALL starters.

Defense sitters..

DL...Hendrickson and Reader

LB...Wilson

CB...Awuzie abd Apple.

Offense sitters

JB

Chase and Higgins and Mixon.

Oline..Williams and Spain..

3 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

He needs 172yrds to make 1000.

With Allen slingin it I doubt he makes it

but 900 is a fine total as the 3 guy..

I'm good with featuring and making it the Boyd show, which is mostly ding and dunk. Make the Browns stop it and then work in clock consuming runs and screens with Perine and Evans.

Anyone else close to making incentives ought to get their chance too.

10 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

I'm good with featuring and making it the Boyd show, which is mostly ding and dunk. Make the Browns stop it and then work in clock consuming runs and screens with Perine and Evans.

Anyone else close to making incentives ought to get their chance too.

I thought the incentive was keeping most of our core players healthy for the playoffs...

1 minute ago, spicoli said:

I’d let Chase play long enough to break the Bengals receiving record and the league rookie receiving record. Those are two big ones and he only needs like 60 yards to break both. Let the kid eat. 

Maybe they will.

Padding stats as opposed to an injury in a meaningless game seems careless. 

I was thinking about this . I would not even have most of team travel. Covid omicron is supposed to peak in two three weeks. we can have a Covid party at stadium, so we can get through the testing protocols by playoffs. Everyone going to get it so stop the stupid testing go by symptoms. Anyways I would not let any critical starter play or travel if possible.  I wouldn’t let chase play just to break chad’s yardage record. 

2 minutes ago, Mikeslumina said:

I was thinking about this . I would not even have most of team travel. Covid omicron is supposed to peak in two three weeks. we can have a Covid party at stadium, so we can get through the testing protocols by playoffs. Everyone going to get it so stop the stupid testing go by symptoms. Anyways I would not let any critical starter play or travel if possible.  I wouldn’t let chase play just to break chad’s yardage record. 

Agree on most points except..

This team will travel Together if they can..

These guys are too tight with each other not to..

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:
Visually analyzed image
Interesting final injury report. Hubbard (both of them), Fred, Reader, and Joseph all full practices, but "questionable" for Sunday

I know what DNP (did not practice) is, and FP (full practice) what is LP? ... Left Practice?

Archived