RIP Ross Browner!!

To me, this was the last time we had two real DEs like the Bengals have today.  He was a helluva a player.  The Bengals were the better team that day in the 1982 SuperBowl, but they started to late.  Pete Johnson not being to be able to get across the goal line is astonishing and saddening.  May he RIP! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2022 at 2:56 AM, TigerJ@w said:

To me, this was the last time we had two real DEs like the Bengals have today.  He was a helluva a player.  The Bengals were the better team that day in the 1982 SuperBowl, but they started to late.  Pete Johnson not being to be able to get across the goal line is astonishing and saddening.  May he RIP! 

Johnson didnt get cross the goal line because the play was to run in back of Montoya instead of Munoz .WTF???

I allmost threw something at the TV on that play and it still bothers me some to this day..

I hated Hacksaw Reynolds for years..

19 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Johnson didnt get cross the goal line because the play was to run in back of Montoya instead of Munoz .WTF???

I allmost threw something at the TV on that play and it still bothers me some to this day..

I hated Hacksaw Reynolds for years..

Dont forget Keena Turner dropping Alexander on that swing pass.  Crazy. 

Archived