Latest Practice squad additions

I love their last 3 practice squad moves. All are being done with an eye on 2022 I think which is smart to play both lanes at once.

12/30 Signed Colin Holba to the practice squad. He was drafted by the Stealers and has stints with 6 other teams now. Insurance for if Clark Harris decides to call it quits
12/28 Signed Scottie Washington to the practice squad. Was in camp as a WR, put on 30 pounds and came back 4 months later as a TE. For a team that has a FA at the top of the roster at the position and, whose backup is a FA after next year. The position needs more flyers on dynamic players and he is one for 2022. I fully expect Uzomah back but this guy is here for camp and a chance to carve out a niche as a future more dynamic TE. He is just 24.
12/20 Signed Dru Chrisman to the practice squad. Chrisman will get the first chance to take the punter spot should Huber decide to hang it up. He was with the team the entire offseason and off and on the practice squad all year. Which means he knows the room, has relationships and has held for McPherson.

Archived