Assistant coaches and other teams

A few guys have had some rumors so far.

Callahan was mentioned as a potential head coach somewhere....I doubt there will be that many openings and I don't think you see him involved in even interviews, but you never know.

Hobby was mentioned as the possible DC at Clemson after Venebles took the Oklahoma job, it has been filled internally.

Golden was mentioned for the Uconn job and is now on the list for DC at Notre Dame. He might be the most likely guy to move on.

Should he, we have Kovacs internally who has been Defensive Quality Control for 3 years focusing on LBs. Externally

James Bettcher, Niners Defensive Assistant. Coached with Anarumo with Giants
Matt Burke, Jets Game Management Coach. Coached with Anarumo with Dolphins, Ex Bengals LB coach
George Edwards, Dallas Sr Defensive Assistant, Coached with Anarumo with Dolphins

Since nobody can spell the name of the Bengals' D.C., yet, any inquiries about a change of position won't reach his email box, so he's assured of being back.  To prove my point, I'm guessing that the broadcaster (non-ex-player) won't say his name right at least two times before the end of the 1st Qtr in the 1st Rd.

5 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

A few guys have had some rumors so far.

Callahan was mentioned as a potential head coach somewhere....I doubt there will be that many openings and I don't think you see him involved in even interviews, but you never know.

Hobby was mentioned as the possible DC at Clemson after Venebles took the Oklahoma job, it has been filled internally.

Golden was mentioned for the Uconn job and is now on the list for DC at Notre Dame. He might be the most likely guy to move on.

Should he, we have Kovacs internally who has been Defensive Quality Control for 3 years focusing on LBs. Externally

James Bettcher, Niners Defensive Assistant. Coached with Anarumo with Giants
Matt Burke, Jets Game Management Coach. Coached with Anarumo with Dolphins, Ex Bengals LB coach
George Edwards, Dallas Sr Defensive Assistant, Coached with Anarumo with Dolphins

Excellent post.

Bring more of them.. 

Archived