F it, I'm a fan so I'll talk about it... What if....

What if..

So if we go to #1 seed Tenn and win and then follow that up with a win at either one of KC/Buf....is there any doubt whatsoever that JB, ZT and crew win it all THIS YEAR?

Who has a hotter team or a hotter QB right now?

Magic 8-ball says... STFU and smoke another.

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

What if..

So if we go to #1 seed Tenn and win and then follow that up with a win at either one of KC/Buf....is there any doubt whatsoever that JB, ZT and crew win it all THIS YEAR? Who has a hotter team or a hotter QB right now, though? 

Magic 8-ball says... STFU and smoke another.

One game at a time.  Beat those Titans!

9 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

How poetic to be able to potentially beat the Bills to face the 49ers... 1989 all over again.

Trying hard to stay focused on the Titans and the 1-game-at-a-time mantra...but this does keep popping into my brain.  Might as well exorcise all of the demons and win it all this year, right?  "Why Not Us?"

14 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

How poetic to be able to potentially beat the Bills to face the 49ers... 1989 all over again.

If we play the Bills, I wonder if they will have some guy faking an injury to slow down

The Burrow Express?  Sorry... putting the cart back behind the horse.

14 hours ago, High School Harry said:

If we play the Bills, I wonder if they will have some guy faking an injury to slow down

The Burrow Express?  Sorry... putting the cart back behind the horse.

The “faking injury” guy was Joe Nash of Seattle.

But to your point: Marv Levy did cry and complain enough to the league about Sam’s no-huddle, that they banned it just prior to the AFC Championship in 1989. 

6 hours ago, Shebengal said:

All I know is that my office Christmas tree is staying up until we lose. (I didn’t count the game against Cleveland.)

The Pub in Gahanna was packed to the rafters yesterday. You were missed, but understand why. 

One comical anecdote: two people walked in as I was returning to my seat, one of them looks at me—befuddled—and says “I just came in to get a beer!”. After wishing him good luck, I said “Behold Columbus Bengal Nation!”. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

The “faking injury” guy was Joe Nash of Seattle.

But to your point: Marv Levy did cry and complain enough to the league about Sam’s no-huddle, that they banned it just prior to the AFC Championship in 1989. 

And the very next year, Marc Levy started using the no- huddle and got the credit for inventing it. 😧

Aaron Rodgers thought he was going to the Super Bowl, but it was a false-positive. 

Aaron Rodgers wasn't afraid of COVID, but he should have been afraid of a cold.  

Aaron Rodgers is free to boycott the Super Bowl now. 

Aaron Rodgers is blaming his loss on Dominion Voting Systems. 

Aaron Rodgers is going to wait for all the research to come in before he declares a final score. 

How is it the Packers were leading, but in the end, they lost? Seems like fraud to me. 

At least Aaron Rodgers won't have to meet Biden at the White House. 

I shouldn't make fun of Aaron Rodgers. He hates being needled. But I couldn't resist that jab. He's immune to that kind of criticism. 

Aaron Rodgers is pissed that the snowflakes cancelled him from the playoffs.

We now have proof that ivermectine is not a performance enhancing drug. 

Aaron Rodgers can still make the Super bowl if only Mike Pence has the courage to do the right thing.

And finally:

No one deserved this win more than Dr. Fauci.

15 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Aaron Rodgers thought he was going to the Super Bowl, but it was a false-positive. 

Aaron Rodgers is going to wait for all the research to come in before he declares a final score. 

How is it the Packers were leading, but in the end, they lost? Seems like fraud to me. 

I shouldn't make fun of Aaron Rodgers. He hates being needled. But I couldn't resist that jab. He's immune to that kind of criticism. 

Aaron Rodgers can still make the Super bowl if only Mike Pence has the courage to do the right thing.

And finally:

Ugh...c'mon man...no politics.

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

And finally:

Heard he's on Joe Rogan tomorrow!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 1/10/2022 at 10:26 PM, SF2 said:

Has Burrow ever beaten the Stealers on the road in a playoff game?  The Hobo in Cleveland has.  I love Burrow but I loved Palmer too.  Gotten win some post season games before I anoint him. 

Is he good enough yet? 

On 1/22/2022 at 9:38 PM, Shebengal said:

All I know is that my office Christmas tree is staying up until we lose. (I didn’t count the game against Cleveland.)

Hopefully your office Christmas tree stays up until a meaningless preseason game next year. 🎄

Archived