F it, I'm a fan so I'll talk about it... What if....

8 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

Bengals in super bowl run worth 344m for region.

Tell joe he needs a raise and build an indoor facility .

I especially like how the WCPO reporter parrots back the claims that they've reached 22.7 Billion people with the exposure.

Global population is 7 Billion.

teen_talk_barbie.jpg

Is anyone else still in shock?

I keep seeing these ads on FB about the final 4 teams and even seeing the Bengals logo in that I can't process it being real, but the final 2?

I don't know what will happen if we fuck around and win this thing.

8 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I keep seeing these ads on FB about the final 4 teams and even seeing the Bengals logo in that I can't process it being real, but the final 2?

The thing I'm enjoying is as I scroll through various sports websites - and even non-sports sites - the most beautiful uniform/helmet in sports keeps popping into view.  🥰

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

The thing I'm enjoying is as I scroll through various sports websites - and even non-sports sites - the most beautiful uniform/helmet in sports keeps popping into view.  🥰

Living in the DC area and going downtown once a week I am getting Who-Dey's which is wild to me.

18 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

You will have 5 full months to wear your gear, and no one will be able to tell you differently as to why you can't. 

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

You will have 5 full months to wear your gear, and no one will be able to tell you differently as to why you can't. 

I totally wore my Burrow Jersey all day yesterday at work then took it off when I got to the gym and had people congratulating me. This is such a foreign feeling.

10 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

It's been 48 hours since the win at KC and it still hasn't quite sunk in that the Bengals are in the Super Bowl.

10 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Yes. Its so crazy. I have family, friends, acquaintances I have not spoken to in decades coming out of nowhere to congratulate me...like this is some sort of personal achievement. Yea I've been a fan for 30+ years and have lived in PA for most of it. I've endured a lot of shit from Pissburgh fans. 

I really can't put it into words how I'm feeling. Its fucking amazing though :icon15:

1 minute ago, niles said:

Yes. Its so crazy. I have family, friends, acquaintances I have not spoken to in decades coming out of nowhere to congratulate me...like this is some sort of personal achievement. Yea I've been a fan for 30+ years and have lived in PA for most of it. I've endured a lot of shit from Pissburgh fans. 

I really can't put it into words how I'm feeling. Its fucking amazing though :icon15:

The same thing happened to me...the phone started ringing off the hook as soon as Money put the ball through the uprights for the win...and my email blew-up with congratulations, all adding to the somewhat psychedelic buzz I've been living with for  2 days. The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl? I must be dreaming....this has to be a dream.

1 hour ago, Duluoz said:

The same thing happened to me...the phone started ringing off the hook as soon as Money put the ball through the uprights for the win...and my email blew-up with congratulations, all adding to the somewhat psychedelic buzz I've been living with for  2 days. The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl? I must be dreaming....this has to be a dream.

This is what it has been for me as well.  Phone calls, texts, etc.  Hard to believe.

Archived