Joe Burrow - MVP?

7 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I'll just say I'm glad I don't have to root for Aaron Rodgers. MFer should be sponsored by Massengill. He makes Tom Brady look like a well-adjusted approachable guy by contrast. He's a wanna be hipster redneck who dates that Woodley thing 

He's dating Tyron Woodley? I had no idea... 

9 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I'll just say I'm glad I don't have to root for Aaron Rodgers. MFer should be sponsored by Massengill. He makes Tom Brady look like a well-adjusted approachable guy by contrast. He's a wanna be hipster redneck who dates that Woodley thing and does Ayurveda Yoga when he's out hunting in his hybrid F-350. He's a 39 year old man who wears skinny jeans and a knit hat for TV interviews like he's Justin Bieber. He looks like someone's Dad "bouncing back" after the divorce. Hasn't quite figured out his personal hygiene yet, and is trying to pick up 18 year old girls at church socials.

No matter what your personal stripe... Redneck? Yay, he hunts... Wait, what's this Yoga crap? I thought that Woodley girl was one of the BLTBQ+ plus girls?? Is my QB manscaping on Instagram?? Are you Liberal? He's a bear murdering covid denying psychopath. There is very little to like and something for everyone to hate.

Let Rodgers have it this year. He's old. He needs the emotional validation more. They'll never love him as much as Favre anyway. 

Gee, Da, how do you REALLY feel?

and

:24:

10 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I'll just say I'm glad I don't have to root for Aaron Rodgers. MFer should be sponsored by Massengill. He makes Tom Brady look like a well-adjusted approachable guy by contrast. He's a wanna be hipster redneck who dates that Woodley thing and does Ayurveda Yoga when he's out hunting in his hybrid F-350. He's a 39 year old man who wears skinny jeans and a knit hat for TV interviews like he's Justin Bieber. He looks like someone's Dad "bouncing back" after the divorce. Hasn't quite figured out his personal hygiene yet, and is trying to pick up 18 year old girls at church socials.

No matter what your personal stripe... Redneck? Yay, he hunts... Wait, what's this Yoga crap? I thought that Woodley girl was one of the BLTBQ+ plus girls?? Is my QB manscaping on Instagram?? Are you Liberal? He's a bear murdering covid denying psychopath. There is very little to like and something for everyone to hate.

Let Rodgers have it this year. He's old. He needs the emotional validation more. They'll never love him as much as Favre anyway. 

You'd be surprised what kind of personality one would accept if we were winning SB's.  Fortunately we got the good guys.

57 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

coulda swore i seen him in a statefarm commercial with a man bun hairdo ..  i gotta say no mvp for that guy.. 

Go check out the TMZ video of him in his man bun playing guitar (badly) to a bunch of a-holes. It's truly cringe.

Credit to the guy though... He banged Danica Patrick and Olivia Munn. Tip o' the hat to that man. I'd gladly be his Eskimo brother.

On 1/8/2022 at 12:48 AM, LostInDaJungle said:

HOF worthy post right here folks

7 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I'm also totes cool with it being Rodgers. He's an old man at the end of his career who needs the validation. He needs another stat in his column for the inevitable comparisons that will be made to Farve. Rodgers has had a better career than Farve, but the fans there will never love him as much because he's not as charismatic as Farve. Just being honest, he's a hard guy to like. He wears his mullet in a man bun.... It's like he's trying to make sure everyone hates him. So, good for him, glad it's not something I have to think about too much. 

I prefer the term douche knot.  

On 1/8/2022 at 12:48 AM, LostInDaJungle said:

... He's a wanna be hipster redneck ... 

Hipnecks. That's what I've been calling these NYC hipsters who come up to this one specific village in the Catskills and put on a straw hat.

52 minutes ago, steggyD said:

Hipnecks. That's what I've been calling these NYC hipsters who come up to this one specific village in the Catskills and put on a straw hat.

He's the California version.  The guy did go to Berkley...why should we be surprised?

12 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Plenty of guys talked themselves into liking Vontaze Burfict and we never won a playoff game. I hold no illusions. Dude's a really good QB, and has been since Moses wore short pants. And if was our QB, I WOULD have to root for him. 

Ask me which QB I'd rather have on my team though, it's Joe Burrow. Ask any GM in the league who they'd want to sign as an FA next year, Joe Burrow. Youth and upside.

I'm also totes cool with it being Rodgers. He's an old man at the end of his career who needs the validation. He needs another stat in his column for the inevitable comparisons that will be made to Farve. Rodgers has had a better career than Farve, but the fans there will never love him as much because he's not as charismatic as Farve. Just being honest, he's a hard guy to like. He wears his mullet in a man bun.... It's like he's trying to make sure everyone hates him. So, good for him, glad it's not something I have to think about too much. 

You aren't disputing my point.  If we had won SB's with Burfict, the way people look at him in hindsight would be far rosier than they do now.  Winning fixes everything.   Sure, it's easy to say who you'd rather have when you don't have the player(s) that are winning SB's, but if we did there are things we would over look.

1 hour ago, Jungletiger said:

You aren't disputing my point.  If we had won SB's with Burfict, the way people look at him in hindsight would be far rosier than they do now.  Winning fixes everything.   Sure, it's easy to say who you'd rather have when you don't have the player(s) that are winning SB's, but if we did there are things we would over look.

Wasn't trying to dispute your point. Calm the F down Francis.

Archived