Raiders Week part 2 - AFC Wildcard weekend

I just hope Cincy gets the opportunity to send Toothlessburger home for the final time. The curse has always been The Stealers and it would be a fitting send-off to crush them three times in one season and have a big ole L to the B's  be the last thing Ben ever experiences as an NFL QB.

From Peter King:

Las Vegas (10-7, AFC 5 seed) at Cincinnati (10-7, AFC 4 seed), 4:30 p.m. ET, NBC/Peacock. Derek Carr’s 128th NFL start will be his first in the playoffs. Joe Burrow will also make his first playoff start, and he’ll treat it like a trip to the grocery store. The man just doesn’t know what pressure is.  

3 minutes ago, BENGALS666 said:

I just hope Cincy gets the opportunity to send Toothlessburger home for the final time. The curse has always been The Stealers and it would be a fitting send-off to crush them three times in one season and have a big ole L to the B's  be the last thing Ben ever experiences as an NFL QB.

Only chance for that to happen from what I can tell is in the AFCC, as Pitt plays KC this weekend, if they would win they would face Tenn the following week, if they beat Tenn they are in the AFCC.  If this happened and we won this weekend we'd face NE or Buff the folllowing weekend.

myself, creechnasty, and Dan_Bengals_NJ/FL will all be in attendance as well, if someone posts a meetup thread id like to meetup if anyone is interested, our seats are in 106, 108 and 111 so all bengals sideline lower level concession area is quite close. 

I am parking in lot 1 as well.

15 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

myself, creechnasty, and Dan_Bengals_NJ/FL will all be in attendance as well, if someone posts a meetup thread id like to meetup if anyone is interested, our seats are in 106, 108 and 111 so all bengals sideline lower level concession area is quite close. 

I am parking in lot 1 as well.

On it. 

12 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Meaning we should be able to keep the guys we want to keep this offseason, unless one or more ask for something outrageous.

The Bengals will likely be a Top 5 team in the entire league in cap space in 2022 and that doesn't include possible cap savings from Waynes $11 million (probable) and Hopkins $6 million (possible). They can easily keep any free agent they want and pursue multiple mid to high level free agents in areas of need. The Bengals are in exceptionally good shape cap wise with very few "gotta sign" free agents over the next few seasons.

Archived