Raiders Week part 2 - AFC Wildcard weekend

19 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Although still 4 days out, the weather seems to be improving a smidge. The wet stuff is out of the forecast and the wind is fairly benign. 27 degrees at kickoff, not getting much lower than 24 for the extent of the game. 

Are you going to be at Pub in Gahanna? 

That is good. We want sub freezing temps but not so much weather as to blunt our passing game where we hold a huge talent advantage

1 hour ago, membengal said:

You can't really combine college and NFL stats. A lot of NFL QBs would look good in that case. But not surprising. Orlovsky is an idiot. And for the record, he was worshipping Baker Mayfield in the same fashion a couple of years ago.

7 minutes ago, OU_Stripes said:

Burrow obliterates Carr in yards per attempt, touchdown passes, TD/INT ratio, passer rating, and PFF grade. He bests him still in completion percentage and yards per game.

They have the same amount of ints. You're using the TD advantage twice. Obliterates is a strong word.

14 minutes ago, membengal said:

I think his larger point was Burrow has come up huge in every must win game he's seen since 2019, but, hey, let the senseless hate flow through you Hooky, Whatever keeps you erect. 

I know that opposition means hate to youkids now and it's leverage for debates, but I made a valid point that college stats have nothing to do with pros. He was implying that the combined stats were encouraging for big games like this one coming up. I'm sorry if objectivity gets in the way of your suckfest. Talk about erect.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

I know that opposition means hate to youkids now and it's leverage for debates, but I made a valid point that college stats have nothing to do with pros. He was implying that the combined stats were encouraging for big games like this one coming up. I'm sorry if objectivity gets in the way of your suckfest. Talk about erect.

You are not remotely objective. You are a weird troll creature anymore. And, lol, at calling me a kid. That's hilarious. I appreciate it, given how fucking old I am. Also, grow the fuck up, whatever age you are. It's so weird to be on a board where someone is yearning so SO badly to jump on a bad game from Burrow. Seek help.

Orlovsky: Burrow has come up big in big games college and pros. 

Hooky: LULZ YOU CAN'T COMBINE COLLEGE AND PRO STATS

Everyone: wut. how does that make sense, even if you strip out the college big games from the pro big games they are all still awesome stats in must win games at the highest levels which was clearly the point of the tweet

Hooky: I AM OBJECTIVE AND YOU ARE NOT BASK IN MY OBJECTIVENESS 

Archived