17 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

It would be super fun to hear other people cheering, etc... I'm doing it for me. :)

I'm not 100% sure where I'll be Saturday afternoon.  (watching the game somewhere)  If it's at home I would be up to trying it.

34 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

If you have an Oculus Quest - Bigscreen is a free VR app that allows for chat, and virtual presence. i.e. Audio is spatial. If someone is sitting to your right, it's like someone is sitting to your right. Far away people are quieter, etc... You have a legless body you can teleport around the room. Confetti explodes when you fist bump someone, and you can summon unlimited popcorn for the roomba to pick up.

All of this is set with a big 180 inch screen you can either rent movies on or stream content from a your desktop. I will be using Xfinity stream to stream the game to my desktop, and then share that back out to the screen in my room. If you have the room code, you can join my room and watch the game and chit chat. Pop in for a while and pop out.

I realize not everyone has the Quest - just curious if it was worth me streaming. It would be fun to watch it with folks.

Sounds very interesting. I do not have Oculus Quest but this is a very cool concept overall. Hopefully there's some others that can join you.

3 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Bigscreen is it's own app. Used it last night to watch NBA with some remote buddies.

Meta (FB) Horizons is the big thing they're hyping now, but since my kids moved out, getting profanities screamed at me by 13 year olds is low on my list of fun things to do.

Quest is mega fun, and gets yo tukus in shape. I'm loving mine.

Ok, this does sound cool.  What is the picture quality in the Occuli for football?  My son has a newer one and it is crazy.  I have an old one that sucks. 

Archived