Temperature Check

Temperature Check  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do we win on Saturday?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How Confident are you in your answer?

• 90-100%
    • 80-89%
    • 70-79%
    • 60-69%
    • 50-59%
    • Below 50%

Have had a little bit of a pit in my stomach all week worrying about this game. History in the playoffs is probably the biggest reason for that. I understand that the fortunes of previous teams shouldn't impact this year's team but I still worry. Call it a curse, bad luck, whatever. What I do think is if they can get over the playoff hump Saturday, I'll feel way more confident going forward and even in future seasons.

The only concern about this game I have is the right side of the O-line, but I think you can gameplan around that with heavy doses of Mixon away from that side of the line. 

Thinking the game plan could be very similar to how we were able to keep Watt away from Burrow by running the ball away from his side.

So here is my calculation:

Joe + FreakShow3 + Mixon + UpgradedDefense ---> 100%

Being Cursed as a Longtime Bengal Fan + Concerns over OLine ---> 50%

So that averages out to 75% which puts me in the 70-79% bracket   :)

:gobengals:

My brain says I should feel very good, and I am generally inclined to listen to it. The Raiders do have some advantages, and the game is not likely to be an annihilation. But the Bengals just flat have the better overall roster and the better quarterback. Even if we question Zac Taylor, the opposition has an interim head coach. It's all right there for the taking.

I am not without doubts. I think they're generally products of the past.

20 hours ago, jmckbengal said:

Pacman and Burfict not playing, I'm pretty confident

Well, if they only played for 59 minutes that would be cool.  The better response is Jeremy Hill and Dalton are not playing.  To be honest, Burfict had one of the greatest games I had ever seen until the AB hit. 

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

And Joey Porter "checking on the health of his players" also. 

Mike Munchak trying to help Reggie Nelson de-tangle his hair. Didn't affect the outcome of the game, but just more gasoline on my hate fire.

Archived