Got some game-used Bengals jerseys in.

28 minutes ago, SF2 said:

First of all where do you go to buy those things, they are awesome. Second, my daughter made me this last night.  The wet looking areas are water used to lock the vinyl on.

large.8A2DF3BF-FF72-4AAE-ADF2-CF00867718F7.jpeg

I think the Bengals pro shop has them. I def saw them when I was there in person, I'm sure they are online too.

7 hours ago, GoBengals said:

There are all from the Broncos game this year, so the Boyd one is kinda special, and Kareem, Boyd game winning TD pass, and Kareem Fumble recovery, the other two were just too cheap to pass on.

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_4837.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

…a little scrubbing with Dawn will take those grass stains right out.  :ninja:  

all of these were part of victory mondays charity auction, pro shop used to have a bunch as others mentioned, but i havent seen them there last two times i went, fanatics.com also sells them online, i have a Cheeto coming from the steelers game from there. I also have a orange michal thomas coming from the KC game. 

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

all of these were part of victory mondays charity auction, pro shop used to have a bunch as others mentioned, but i havent seen them there last two times i went, fanatics.com also sells them online, i have a Cheeto coming from the Stealers game from there. I also have a orange michal thomas coming from the KC game. 

You mentioned fanatics.com...

I was looking at JB endorsements and fanatics was one of the..

I guess his jerseys sell for a pretty penny there.

3 hours ago, GoBengals said:

all of these were part of victory mondays charity auction, pro shop used to have a bunch as others mentioned, but i havent seen them there last two times i went, fanatics.com also sells them online, i have a Cheeto coming from the steelers game from there. I also have a orange michal thomas coming from the KC game. 

Where is said auction?  Is it online?   4 unis had to set you back a bit Mr. Moneybags!  I would settle for a McPherson Uni.  A lot of people have told me I am #2 in my life. 

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

Where is said auction?  Is it online?   4 unis had to set you back a bit Mr. Moneybags!  I would settle for a McPherson Uni.  A lot of people have told me I am #2 in my life. 

Those 4 were about $2600. Boyd was about half that. 

victorymondays.net

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

All impressive, Go.

The Awuzie is awesome.

Do you have a Rotund Randolph?

Image 12-10-20 at 8.04 AM.jpg

lol i do not.

i DID just score mixons playoff jersey...

i just made pals with the bengals game used jersey guy... this is going to be an expensive relationship

24 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

lol i do not.

i DID just score mixons playoff jersey...

i just made pals with the bengals game used jersey guy... this is going to be an expensive relationship

Curious, is there a certificate of authentication that comes with these…stating which game it was worn?

45 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Curious, is there a certificate of authentication that comes with these…stating which game it was worn?

there is its hologrammed and signed by the bengals equipment manager and a representative from Fanatics sports. 

i just bought a joe burrow signed, game used rookie season football from the browns game, his first 400 yard game, his first 4 TD game, highest completion percentage of rookie season, etc. signed and inscribed.

if joe wins some super bowls thats my kids retirement plan.

On 1/20/2022 at 12:47 PM, GoBengals said:

i just bought a joe burrow signed, game used rookie season football from the browns game, his first 400 yard game, his first 4 TD game, highest completion percentage of rookie season, etc. signed and inscribed.

if joe wins some super bowls thats my kids retirement plan.

Wonder what a JB signed gameday jersey after beating the Chiefs this weekend will cost?

Lord!

3 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Wonder what a JB signed gameday jersey after beating the Chiefs this weekend will cost?

Lord!

Realistic guess 50-100k. Unsigned. 

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

Burrow jerseys sales must be soaring in the nation let alone the Nati..

Chase too...

Seems so. The limited jerseys the stitched but affordable $149 versions were in stock for a total of 2-3 hours anywhere since week 1 or 2. Supply chain issues plus popularity. Even the $329 version has limited sizes available. 

Archived