2021 playoffs vs LV game thread..

Fuckin' eh bitches!

Funny to watch allllll those talking heads talk ALL GAME about the play the refs GOT RIGHT like it was the most egregious "mistake" a referee has ever made (talking about where it looked like they blew Joe out of bounds on the TD just before the ball got to Boyd). 

THEY GOT IT RIGHT, JEEZUS!

Anyway, fuck them, we have JB and they can get used to us winning.

Congrats, LeTigre, spicoli, ArmyBengal, BossHog, SuperCat, AussieBengal, etc., etc., etc., and all of the old posters from the Enquirer forum days of the '80's and early 90's and bengalsjungle days after that site went down.

We have paid our fuckin' dues.

3 minutes ago, Kingspoint said:

What a weird feeling...something I didn't think I'd feel again.

Same.. I was in high school last time the team won a playoff game. 10th grade... 

I am 45 turned 46 this football year now.. This is like 66% of my life I have been waiting.. Holy crap! Whodey! I joined this forum when I was 30 lol. 

The funny thing is that I trust in Burrow FAR MORE than I trusted in Dalton, and the lame Carson. We would have lifted the curse long ago if Palmer never got hurt, but I am glad Carson finally got some success in Arizona. 

Oh something I forgot about. Before the pandemic I was on a work flag football team. I was the center, but there were no blockers so I was able to catch passes and ran short routes, and bailout routes. In 4 seasons I never caught a TD pass but I had caught a lot of passes.....

The LAST game before the pandemic closed the season in March 2020 I caught a TD pass and did the shuffle. Half the people were laughing and the other half were asking what I was doing lol.. In that same game I went for a pass and dislocated my finger. We had a QB that used to play college ball. We were undefeated in 4 seasons and champs 3 of them. The 4th season we won the first playoff game, and had two more games before it was shut down due to the pandemic. But he tossed a heater to me and it dislocated my finger lol. 

8 minutes ago, Kingspoint said:

Congrats, LeTigre, spicoli, ArmyBengal, BossHog, SuperCat, AussieBengal, etc., etc., etc., and all of the old posters from the Enquirer forum days of the '80's and early 90's and bengalsjungle days after that site went down.

We have paid our fuckin' dues.

Has anyone heard from SuperCat?

Fucked up, but I’ve been superstitious as hell posting since 2005.  Obviously way more life and shit to that story, but so it goes.  This year felt obviously different especially late in the season but I wasn’t about to fuck that up with an optimistic post.  

But fuck me running, we’ve never seen a Bengals time like this.  I’ll continue to lurk etc, but damned if the game hasn’t changed… sky is the limit baby

also… BJ is what drew me to this forum in 2005 when the football huddles forum went tits up.  Dude is an obvious classic with his man love for dancing bears and backfilipping D linemen.  Like alls is, need more BJ in my life… not even half ninja, full ninja :ninja:

Archived