2021 playoffs vs LV game thread..

16 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

LOL... Joe just now in his presser:

Lap: "Did you hear a whistle on the touchdown to Boyd?"

Joe:  "Mmm.. nah, I didn't hear a whistle." *sly smirk*

That's our Joe!

Nobody bothered to mention is the real reason they all slowed down.....Boyd was wide fuckin' open!

12 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

LOL Pratt in his presser:

Reporter:  "Is a pass break-up just as good as a pick in that scenario?"

Pratt:  "Nah I want a pick."

Reporter: "Yes but I said a PBU is-"

Pratt:  "I know what you said, I said I want a pick!"

Reporter: "Why?"

Pratt: "Whatchu mean 'why', I want a pick I don't want no PBU!"

Several reporters: *laugh, clap*

12 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

image.jpeg.6bccda7ecc2ddd9cdec3601d5835e699.jpeg

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Fuck Boomer Esiason and Bill Cowher.  

That whistle was so late it had no effect on the play.  The right thing happened.  Boomer has become a joke from the Aaron Rodgers rumor to this shit.  Fuck you asshole.  

Yup, but we knew this would happen, them spending the majority of their time talking like the whole game hinged on a play the refs got RIGHT.

The league's response was what I expected:  The refs told them they blew the whistle after the receiver caught it.  That should be the end of the conversation.  Of course, Cowher acts like if they could have REVIEWED the play they would have been able to PROVE that they FUCKED UP.  Does that make sense to anyone?  More like, a review should be able to overturn an erroneous whistle, AT LEAST if it's as late as that one was...

2 minutes ago, JungleJohn said:

I remember Smellkiper. Good dude.

Wasn’t Smell the big English dude that turned his basement into a Bengals shrine?   For some reason I thought he had gotten sick and we never heard from him again. 😔. I hope he got to enjoy this win today. 

2 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

Congrats, LeTigre, spicoli, ArmyBengal, BossHog, SuperCat, AussieBengal, etc., etc., etc., and all of the old posters from the Enquirer forum days of the '80's and early 90's and bengalsjungle days after that site went down.

We have paid our fuckin' dues.

Hey Blazer, good to see you back mate!

2 hours ago, Kingspoint said:

Congrats, LeTigre, spicoli, ArmyBengal, BossHog, SuperCat, AussieBengal, etc., etc., etc., and all of the old posters from the Enquirer forum days of the '80's and early 90's and bengalsjungle days after that site went down.

We have paid our fuckin' dues.

I came over from the old MikeBrownSucks forums, but have been juking with The Bengals since Homer Rice was the head coach and Isaac Curtis was the most amazing and under-appreciated WR in the league.  There is some relief here for sure and I really look forward to what this team does in the coming years. OL needs to get functional quick though..

Cheers for the win fellow hardcore  Bengal fans. I know our wins are sweeter than the ones Pissburgh or Baltimore get.

Archived