2021 playoffs vs LV game thread..

Man... I've been reading on this forum for over a decade. Haven't posted anything in years, but this feels like a good time to say something.

What a day, I can't express how amazing it felt to finally get that monkey off our backs. Thrilled for myself and all of you who have suffered alongside me for decades. This team is very capable of making a run, if not this year, then for years and years to come. Bright times are ahead. Who Dey!

38 minutes ago, BengalsRZ said:

Man... I've been reading on this forum for over a decade. Haven't posted anything in years, but this feels like a good time to say something.

What a day, I can't express how amazing it felt to finally get that monkey off our backs. Thrilled for myself and all of you who have suffered alongside me for decades. This team is very capable of making a run, if not this year, then for years and years to come. Bright times are ahead. Who Dey!

Post more..

4 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

No...

Almost 2 hrs of sleep to the minute. 

should grab a few on the plane. A few more in my laZboy at home before heading to the nuggets game tonight. 

full season basketball tickets is too many. 41 games is like a part time job. 

some post-covid side effects making sleeping tough. 

7 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

Yup, but we knew this would happen, them spending the majority of their time talking like the whole game hinged on a play the refs got RIGHT.

The league's response was what I expected:  The refs told them they blew the whistle after the receiver caught it.  That should be the end of the conversation.  Of course, Cowher acts like if they could have REVIEWED the play they would have been able to PROVE that they FUCKED UP.  Does that make sense to anyone?  More like, a review should be able to overturn an erroneous whistle, AT LEAST if it's as late as that one was...

The whistle blew before the play was over. They should've replayed the down. Even though it did not affect the outcome of the play. The defenders wouldn't react to the whistle that fast. They got burnt. But a whistle's a whistle. The ref was probably too embarrassed that he blew the whistle when Burrow was nowhere near being out. 

But I agree with Earl. Fuck Boomer and Cowher. I stayed up for halftime of the bills blowout to hear them talk about the bengals win and they only talked about that play.

But to the media idiots that probably want to take the TD off and say it would've gone to OT, if they replayed the down, we could've been up by more than a TD at halftime. They replay the down and may have scored a TD anyway or a FG leaving less or no time on the clock for LV to score. So replaying the down could've helped us. But the media will never play that angle.

A lot of credit to the raiders coach for downplaying the significance of the call and moving on. Which is what the media should do, but they have to talk about controversies, no matter how stupid it makes them look.

And last but not least. Fuck it, we won. We deserved it. The media can shove the 31 year drought up their ass. Who Dey! Fuck the stealers! Go chiefs. Bring on the titans.

7 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

It should end up (1) Titans vs. (4) Bengals and (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills next week for AFC.

Stopping Henry with the DL so beat up will be tough. Any news on Ogunjobi and Hendrickson?

Mike Daniels too…our D-line took major hits last night.  We’re going to need these guys healthy.  Tennessee obviously likes to run, but Buffalo looks crazy scary.  

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

The whistle blew before the play was over. They should've replayed the down. Even though it did not affect the outcome of the play. The defenders wouldn't react to the whistle that fast. They got burnt. But a whistle's a whistle. The ref was probably too embarrassed that he blew the whistle when Burrow was nowhere near being out. 

But I agree with Earl. Fuck Boomer and Cowher. I stayed up for halftime of the bills blowout to hear them talk about the bengals win and they only talked about that play.

But to the media idiots that probably want to take the TD off and say it would've gone to OT, if they replayed the down, we could've been up by more than a TD at halftime. They replay the down and may have scored a TD anyway or a FG leaving less or no time on the clock for LV to score. So replaying the down could've helped us. But the media will never play that angle.

A lot of credit to the raiders coach for downplaying the significance of the call and moving on. Which is what the media should do, but they have to talk about controversies, no matter how stupid it makes them look.

And last but not least. Fuck it, we won. We deserved it. The media can shove the 31 year drought up their ass. Who Dey! Fuck the stealers! Go chiefs. Bring on the titans.

Wish I would have seen this, as it happened right in front of our seats, but had gone downstairs before the play. Frankly, didn’t even hear about the “controversy” until I was driving home. 

A saving grace of watching games in stadium, is not having to listen to TV announcers or commentators—especially cretins like Cowher and Norman. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Hey you! How goes it? 

Fucking great based on yesterday’s results (holy shit was I drunk by the end of the game). After their first drive , I was like “They’re gonna fucking win this thing”, so it was really enjoyable watching it. 

Archived