Woooohoooo Who Dey!!!!

As a 90s kid it's been a rough life as a Bengals fan. 

You know what though? I wouldn't have it any other way. That shit made us men. Years of torture and broken dreams made today's victory as sweet as it could possibly be.

Still a long way to go. On to crush the Titans!!!

8 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

As a 90s kid it's been a rough life as a Bengals fan. 

You know what though? I wouldn't have it any other way. That shit made us men. Years of torture and broken dreams made today's victory as sweet as it could possibly be.

Still a long way to go. On to crush the Titans!!!

I can't imagine... Oh yah, I was 15 the last time the Bengals won a playoff game. I am an old man now lol. Grey in the beard. 

I was 10 and my parents had moved us down to south FL. Being down there in the 90s and wearing Bengals gear was rough. The lone Bengals fan in a sea of Marino Dolphins. So much ridicule and no support. Best friend down there was a Raiders fan so endless teasing from him too. So glad to be back home these days.

18 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

I was 10 and my parents had moved us down to south FL. Being down there in the 90s and wearing Bengals gear was rough. The lone Bengals fan in a sea of Marino Dolphins. So much ridicule and no support. Best friend down there was a Raiders fan so endless teasing from him too. So glad to be back home these days.

Same here. Not living in Cincinnati as a Bengals fan I was constantly picked on by the other kids. I think it made me love the team more. I was a big kid but even at 9 or 10 years old at school recess for football I'd always pick the smaller younger kids or the kids with no skills that got made fun of. Have always wanted the odds stacked against me and earn everything the hard way. I was a jock on all the school and regional teams but when it came to backyard ball my teams were built with little tiny kids and nerds. We would always lose except for the rare times that we didn't which would fill them nerdy kids with so much joy. For that day they had bragging rights.  It always made me play hard af. I had to for us to win. Be out there playing recess ball so hard I'd have snot bubbles and tears.

Archived