The Rest of the Super Wild Card Weekend Thread

Are these announcers capable of an honest thought?  The Rapist is done.  That under thrown pass on the sideline barely went 35 yards.  

Furthermore, what in the hell is Tomlin doing?  Does he want to win or not?  It’s the playoffs. I can’t believe he is going stick with him and basically give up any chance of victory. 

3 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Are these announcers capable of an honest thought?  The Rapist is done.  That under thrown pass on the sideline barely went 35 yards.  

Furthermore, what in the hell is Tomlin doing?  Does he want to win or not?  It’s the playoffs. I can’t believe he is going stick with him and basically give up any chance of victory. 

The only way he gets taken out, is if he is carried out. This is the Glorious Departure—even if it is Gotterdammerung

6 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I love how Al Michaels made a reference to Big Jen having a passer rating less than league average and then said something "but he played much better down the stretch."

Did anybody see the shitfest between him and Mayfield?  Where they set some record for lowest yards per pass? 

The offense has already quit.  I guarantee you everyone in the Stealer lock room will be happy to see him go.  2 wasted years.  

Hard to believe someone with that much God given talent never gave a shit about his fitness. 

50 minutes ago, SF2 said:

The offense has already quit.  I guarantee you everyone in the Stealer lock room will be happy to see him go.  2 wasted years.  

Hard to believe someone with that much God given talent never gave a shit about his fitness. 

Ken Griffey, Jr. says “What?”

52 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I believe he said before the season he was in the greatest shape of his life. 

8 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

I believe he said before the season he was in the greatest shape of his life. 

Yeah, I heard that as well.  Maybe if he had come into training camp in shape the previous 12 years they would have had more post season success.  

Archived