59 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

What's Wren's issue?

Tyler Shelvin could be impactful vs the Titan's running attack. Joe needs to fire up his college teammate

Tyler Shelvin could clog the middle of the line by not bothering to come out of his stance (if he can get in it)

and staying there.

Anyone remember the ancient Bob "The Blob" Brown, a pick up from Cleveland, I think.

He was famous for amoeba tackles where he not so much tackled a guy but enveloped them.

5 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Lapham hinted at potential achilies injury for oganjobi, which has me concerned that its another 24 hr for an update, speculates more test to be run for something that serious.

If you tear your Achilles you don't need a test. Big ball on the back of your leg.  Even a minor tear would put him out for quite a while. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

As valiant as Reader and Hill were trying to pick up the slack, the Raiders were gouging the hell out of the line in the running game 2nd half. 

And there was literally no pressure at all once Hendrickson went out. 

Agreed, big concerns regarding the DLine right now.

BTW, I seem to recall Hubbard leaving the game late too...I think commentators mentioned that he was just gassed, but honestly I'm not sure I saw him come back in although I could have missed it but did notice Sample in there.  Hubbard okay?

Just now, CalifBengalfan said:

Dam that sucks he was such a great player for us, he will be missed. Achilles sucks still hope we sign him for next year and he can get back to form in time for second half of the season maybe sooner?

Agreed. CJ seemed to recover nicely, granted he was injured like week 3 or something.

5 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

If you tear your Achilles you don't need a test. Big ball on the back of your leg.  Even a minor tear would put him out for quite a while. 

Wandering around the web trying to find out just how bad it is. 

Not seeing Achilles mentioned...nor a "tear" of anything. Seeing "foot injury" all over?  

7 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Wandering around the web trying to find out just how bad it is. 

Not seeing Achilles mentioned...nor a "tear" of anything. Seeing "foot injury" all over?  

well regardless at this point, he is on IR so that seals his season, sadly.  hell of a year.

16 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

well regardless at this point, he is on IR so that seals his season, sadly.  hell of a year.

Sucks for the guy.  He was gonna get a big raise somewhere if not here.  Probably back on a one year if he isn’t ready for week one. 

Archived