Anyone headed to nashville?

booked plane, car, hotel and flights, just need to grab tickets, titans feels a bit proud of those tickets right now, hoping more hit the market, lower sideline are $700+ each at the moment... double what bengals were going for.

anyone else making the trip. im staying at the westin.

3 hours ago, Bengalstom said:

Planning to go to Nashville.  What is the best way to get tickets?

as far as i know the three spots are ticketmaster, stubhub, and seatgeek. fees are brutal everywhere, so click that box that shows prices with fees, found a pair for $695 each, with fees they are $1800 for the pair. so im still looking.

Went to the Titan web page. It's like Bengals.com--tied to Ticketmaster. 

Go is right: get a second mortgage to be in the lower bowl, and a hefty personal loan for the middle level. 

Upper deck looks almost OK: 312 on Bengals side (50-yard line) $299 each--but it is like the last 3 rows. Further down: $950 for the pair. 

Bengals side upper corner 303 $247 each.  

4 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Went to the Titan web page. It's like Bengals.com--tied to Ticketmaster. 

Go is right: get a second mortgage to be in the lower bowl, and a hefty personal loan for the middle level. 

Upper deck looks almost OK: 312 on Bengals side (50-yard line) $299 each--but it is like the last 3 rows. Further down: $950 for the pair. 

Bengals side upper corner 303 $247 each.  

yea its rough, i have a few criteria for going to games, 1. i need a better or equal view to watching on tv. 2. My knees can only carry my fatass so far, so crazy high tickets which also plays into rule 1. 3. trips gotta stay under 4k, prefer 3k. Flights, hotel and car are at $2200 so far. so id love to get tickets around $800 for the pair.  but i feel thats gonna not happen, the pair i was looking at that were $1800/pair after fees got bought in the last 20 minutes. 

4 hours ago, Bengalstom said:

Planning to go to Nashville.  What is the best way to get tickets?

Have a rich brother in law that is an Oilers fan.  

Actually, the prices have dropped into the upper $200s for higher seats but near midfield. 

I'm going to Nashville. Wait, I'm already there! 

Actually couldn't think of anything less fun than Broadway on a playoff weekend. Inebriated covid warriors flinging shit from a twirling Kid Rock brand colostomy bag off the bag of a vomit-covered pedal tavern? I'll pass... Downtown really needs to be cordoned off and and firebombed.

10 hours ago, BENGALS666 said:

Actually couldn't think of anything less fun than Broadway on a playoff weekend. Inebriated covid warriors flinging shit from a twirling Kid Rock brand colostomy bag off the bag of a vomit-covered pedal tavern? I'll pass... Downtown really needs to be cordoned off and and firebombed.

Didn’t Downtown get firebombed Christmas Day 2020?

10 hours ago, BENGALS666 said:

or like.... you could just drive to the game, sit and watch it, and drive the fuck home....

12 hours ago, BENGALS666 said:

I worked for a Nashville based company years back. They would always “entertain” the out-of-town employees by taking them downtown. After a couple of trips, I would find some excuse to bug out of the excursion. Every wannabe Travis Tritt and Ronnie Van Zandt drunk on whiskey blabbering fool was well represented. And this was before the times of the Titans and Predators. 

There was some cheesy ‘70’s-themed place down towards the latter half of Broadway. Is it still there? 

Also, a honkytonk place called the Bullpen—which was under some swanky steakhouse called Stockyards. 

On 1/18/2022 at 8:36 AM, BENGALS666 said:

The pedal taverns in Nash Vegas are out of control...Friday night and Saturday afternoon should be rocking tho...Covid will definitely be in the building. 

Archived