Anyone headed to nashville?

lol so they want to force anyone that pre  bought the playoff ticket to hold onto them till friday 435 pm?

so basicly you have to buy 2 weeks before the season ends, but you cant resale till 24 hrs before the game? does this effect ticketmaster . etc?  if its decided to have depressed ticket prices or negated sales it  sounds like a law suit waiting to happen .   personally i think it doesnt stop the sale only the transfer, but i am old school, you want paid now i want product now.  

it would be nice to see the bengals put out a statement on it .  even if its just a acknowledgement of the intentional mistreatment of their fans. 

3 minutes ago, jmckbengal said:

We are trying to decide where to go b4 the game . Any of you tailgating or wanna meet up near the stadium? I know there is a meet up Friday night I’ll get details and post later

TailGate Brewery 

6-9 Nashville bengals fan club tailgate

Friday 

6 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2022/01/19/titans-change-ticket-rules-playoff-game-keep-bengals-fans-out/

Titans change ticket rules for playoff game to hopefully keep Bengals fans out

Teams do this stuff all the time.  Blocking certain zip codes on resale websites, etc.  It shows you have a shitty fan base.

It also shows the greed of the teams.  They damn well know  they are selling season tickets to scalpers, but they want the money and turn their heads the other way.  Once it's playoff time they don't want those scalpers selling to the other team. 

It sounds like there will be a ton of Bengals fans down there. I assume TN fans are soft, and only down there to be seen. Lot's of bachelorette parties and hipsters with flannel shirts, half sleeve tats, sipping on pumpkin spice craft beer.  I anticipate an easy victory by at least 2 TD'S, then the locals can get back to stomping their boots on Broadway St. 

2 hours ago, saphead said:

It sounds like there will be a ton of Bengals fans down there. I assume TN fans are soft, and only down there to be seen. Lot's of bachelorette parties and hipsters with flannel shirts, half sleeve tats, sipping on pumpkin spice craft beer.  I anticipate an easy victory by at least 2 TD'S, then the locals can get back to stomping their boots on Broadway St. 

I think the locals avoid Broadway for the most part.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:09 PM, Le Tigre said:

I worked for a Nashville based company years back. They would always “entertain” the out-of-town employees by taking them downtown. After a couple of trips, I would find some excuse to bug out of the excursion. Every wannabe Travis Tritt and Ronnie Van Zandt drunk on whiskey blabbering fool was well represented. And this was before the times of the Titans and Predators. 

There was some cheesy ‘70’s-themed place down towards the latter half of Broadway. Is it still there? 

Also, a honkytonk place called the Bullpen—which was under some swanky steakhouse called Stockyards. 

Most of that stuff is gone. I've avoided that area for the past two years outside of some concerts and Preds stuff at Bridgestone. It's a pretty ridiculous area.

Archived