Titans week - AFC Divisional Round

17 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Can someone confirm if you're allowed to do drills while under concession protocol?

Allowed back on the field for drills is usually a very LATE stage step toward being cleared. Frankly, I didn't think we would see him today. This is all quite promising generally. 

4 minutes ago, membengal said:

Allowed back on the field for drills is usually a very LATE stage step toward being cleared. Frankly, I didn't think we would see him today. This is all quite promising generally. 

Fingers Crossed 

On 1/17/2022 at 9:59 AM, Sea Ray said:

There's been talk of bringing in Geno Atkins but that doesn't sound like it's happening. I wonder if Joseph Ossai might be available? He had a meniscus procedure done earlier in Aug. Don't know what kind of shape he's in. My guess is that they'll grab a couple DL guys from the PS

Geno lives in GA, where it apparently is snowing, because he and his kids are all decked-out in Bengals touques....
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzvEJmpHt1

This was two days ago....

image.png

Zac Taylor was qb coach and OC for few games in Miami. Ryan tannehill was his qb . He is mobile so we should use a spy.  I am sure he has changed since then but might have some insights on what he struggles with. Derrick Henry with no contact drills is sketchy. Hopefully he is fully healthy plays his first game in September 2022. 

1 minute ago, Mikeslumina said:

Derrick Henry with no contact drills is sketchy. Hopefully he is fully healthy plays his first game in September 2022. 

…I’d prefer they rush him back for Saturday and he tweaks his injury in the first series…

…and then he will be able to heal up in time for the Titans’ next game…in September.  😎

4 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Hey Mods....  is "membegal" a real person or just a repostbot?  I've had to block that account because there's no original thought or content coming from it, just a bunch of reposts of other people's stuff from other sites. 

Is there a way to add an option to not have threads populated by auto-bot posts?  I'm happy to continue to have it blocked like a user - it works - but just opting out might be an option others would enjoy.  Or if it's a feature you've added to the site, could you shunt it off to a dedicated thread so users can go there and review the info in one place that folks can opt to see or ignore, rather than have it push info spam-like into useful threads all across the site?

Thanks!

image.png

Jesus. Really?

Ok, my bad. I am out. A lot of people have said they appreciate having all of this in one place. You win, Amish. Bye. 

4 minutes ago, membengal said:

Jesus. Really?

Ok, my bad. I am out. A lot of people have said they appreciate having all of this in one place. You win, Amish. Bye. 

Dude no, I enjoy getting your updates. Ignore this nonsense.

5 minutes ago, membengal said:

Jesus. Really?

One guy makes an issue abd your outta here?

Many members enjoy what you bring to the table..

Come on man...

41 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Can someone confirm if you're allowed to do drills while under concession protocol?

It's one step at a time.  He likely had no symptoms on Sunday, did some bike work or exercise on Monday with no symptoms, and now will go through drills.  If no symptoms he will likely be ready for contact on Wednesday or Thursday.

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

It's one step at a time.  He likely had no symptoms on Sunday, did some bike work or exercise on Monday with no symptoms, and now will go through drills.  If no symptoms he will likely be ready for contact on Wednesday or Thursday.

Simon Rex Good Luck GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Archived