Titans week - AFC Divisional Round

Looks like Henry went through their contact practice OK. Says foot “feels fine”. 

Taking this with a grain of salt. Chances are, he didn’t sustain much “contact”. One has to wonder how live football ready he is after the months out? 

Does Lou game plan against him as strongly as though he was 100% and game-ready? 

I was listening to cbs analyst talking about how little Henry legs looked. He said he probably hasn’t been doing squats. 

I looked but all I see is predator trucking people super speed 22 mph. He is an amazing athlete they are probably gonna run him few times use him as decoy to open up Julio and Aj . 

30 minutes ago, membengal said:

I watched the game from a hotel room on my laptop tethered to an iPhone.  It was 2 AM when Pratt caught the interception, and I was the guy just staring off into space unable to process that ultimate feeling of relief. 

35 minutes ago, membengal said:

In our house, we love this guy.  His mom and my wife worked at the same place (law firm), were pregnant at the same time, and hosted baby showers for each other (My son was born about two weeks earlier than Kevin.). 

We would see Kevin and his family at the law firm picnic each summer, and in the law firm’s private box at one Reds game at Riverfront Stadium each year.

….a really nice kid from a really nice family.

7 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Stanley Morgan is not talked about too often but, I'd like to see him back for Saturday. He's turned in to a really solid special teams player. I believe he leads the team in Special Teams tackles.

Yes he has.  If you get a chance, just watch him on kickoff coverages.

Archived