One More Time - From Saturday

11 minutes ago, membengal said:

Yeah, me too. It has been real, all. Have fun. I am done. Good memories though to finally get a win together. Peace. 

C'mon man.  You got to have some thicker skin than that.  In life not everyone is going to like you or what you do.  God knows several folks around here don't care for me, which likely includes you, but I'm not gonna let that get to me.  It takes a lot of different kind of people to make up a fanbase.  Keep doing you and ignore those that don't like it. 

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

C'mon man.  You got to have some thicker skin than that.  In life not everyone is going to like you or what you do.  God knows several folks around here don't care for me, which likely includes you, but I'm not gonna let that get to me.  It takes a lot of different kind of people to make up a fanbase.  Keep doing you and ignore those that don't like it. 

It takes work to put up the twitter updates like that. Not everyone can be by a computer to see them as they happen. But, it's cool, don't want to be fucking up the board. It's done. 

You do what you have to do to be happy, life is too short not to. It sucks to be mistaken for a bot/called one or shit on by others. I don't post much, but want to let you know I appreciate all the news you bring here. I've also seen you post plenty of your own thoughts, but I read just about every thread in this subforum and know plenty of people don't so they may miss your analysis/takes on things. I appreciate those thoughts too. This place isn't perfect, but it's better than most. If you do go you will be missed and not just by me.

2 minutes ago, AngrySquirrel said:

You do what you have to do to be happy, life is too short not to. It sucks to be mistaken for a bot/called one or shit on by others. I don't post much, but want to let you know I appreciate all the news you bring here. I've also seen you post plenty of your own thoughts, but I read just about every thread in this subforum and know plenty of people don't so they may miss your analysis/takes on things. I appreciate those thoughts too. This place isn't perfect, but it's better than most. If you do go you will be missed and not just by me.

I agree Mem!!  You have done a Tremendous Job keeping up with all the Bengals Info and making this a Good Board!!

2 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

I second this-loved your stuff this season

It'll be missed

3 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Tibor included?

Lol. Yeah, I've never really gotten into arguments with you or anyone else on here. I avoid it. The only posts I ever cringe at are my own, a half hour after posting sometimes. Arguing through a keyboard tends to make the blood boil, though it's pretty entertaining if you're not directly involved. Now's the time to band together. We've been freed from postseason purgatory!!!

1 minute ago, A Rock said:

Lol. Yeah, I've never really gotten into arguments with you or anyone else on here. I avoid it. The only posts I ever cringe at are my own, a half hour after posting sometimes. Arguing through a keyboard tends to make the blood boil, though it's pretty entertaining if you're not directly involved. Now's the time to band together. We've been freed from postseason purgatory!!!

True. Can’t we all just get along? For crying 😢 out loud, we’ve just watched our team win a playoff game! 😁

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Mem got bent when in another thread Amish thought he was a bot that re-posted tweets. 

Wow, WTF!?!?!?   Coincidentally, I have tons of appreciation and respect for both Mem and Amish and their contributions here.

Archived